Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maledicte

12-07-2011

This sounds like fun!

FoxMindedGuy

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maledicte View Post
This sounds like fun!
I am glad you feel this way.

Again, everyone, thanks for all your creative criticism. I will be tweaking him accordingly to your feedbacks, till we perfect her.

Also if someone could make a concept art, I would very much appreciate it.

KokeCL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Bump

Matches

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

I like the idea, but that's far to much sustain, especially when compared to every other support. Granted she has absolutely no attack skills, but that's also usually not a great thing. One attack skill is usually a must. With her kit i'd imagine a snare like swains root, or maybe a slow like entangling vines.

SneakyWafflez

12-07-2011

Bump for a freaking support champ once in a while

mikusofthefikus

12-07-2011

seems interesting, i like the idea of the ulti alot. We need more support nowadays, i cant carry assassins to save my life XD

G 3

12-07-2011

I really like that passive. Sort of makes sense with her being a support.

Aervien

12-07-2011

I love this concept!

I think you need to tweak her W, it s a tad ridiculous considering it's AoE. I realize 300 isn't amazing range, but it's still really good for that huge of a heal as well as armor/MR. I think you need to scale it down further - maybe 200 health + scaling? And scale down the armor/MR. Leona's shield gives her than much at full rank, and that's a single shield on just her. Soraka's buff gives like 70 armor, but it's also only armor, no MR. This also means the spell will be able to be spammed more.

Also, for the snare, I think you should continue her trend of having rooted AoEs. Instead of a single snare, make it like "Entangling Thorns" ( as a previous poster suggested ), and the enemy is slowed as they go through and the thorns catch on them to cause poison damage over time. The poison could also lessen healing effects on them.

Dang mclovin

12-07-2011

Her ult is a game breakin for champions like trynd

KokeCL

12-07-2011

Bump