Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phence View Post
OH Hi I have a few GREAT Pictures for her, Um Give them a shot? This is my character and Ive always want her to be a champion. Her name is Kadiedid, but I do like Flora and Fauna. I hope Rioters look at this and give it a chance...

They can be found at these links. (NOTE THIS ARE MY PROPErTY DO NOT RE USE WITHOUT PERMISSION)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Kadiedid#/d44ua3f

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=Kadiedid#/d330mcb
Nice. If you don't mind I can put them up on the front page and give you credit for them as a concept art for Flora.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phence

Junior Member

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Nice. If you don't mind I can put them up on the front page and give you credit for them as a concept art for Flora.
Haha yeah that's fine!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

12-14-2011

Thanks Phence. BTW I gave credit to your name on deviant art, not Phence. Which one do you prefer?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phence

Junior Member

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Thanks Phence. BTW I gave credit to your name on deviant art, not Phence. Which one do you prefer?
Either is fine! Thank you! ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

12-14-2011

YAY! 350 yes votes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phence View Post
Either is fine! Thank you! ^^
I put both on my second post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-14-2011

Love the creativity, centaur char is to be expected, I don't necessarily like centaurs but very imaginative. I think she should be more poison ivy esque.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedthy View Post
Love the creativity, centaur char is to be expected, I don't necessarily like centaurs but very imaginative. I think she should be more poison ivy esque.
But she is support. Also does poison roots that do DOT damage count


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samiamqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-16-2011

I love this idea! I would play her in a heartbeat. I love supports and I hope Riot comes out with a new one next


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigg Fuddgee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-16-2011

I think the community should get behind this idea like we did the armored bear.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

Senior Member

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Fuddgee View Post
I think the community should get behind this idea like we did the armored bear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanaynayyqt View Post
I love this idea! I would play her in a heartbeat. I love supports and I hope Riot comes out with a new one next
YAY! Thanks for the support guys. Well, we got a red post already. Hope serif continues to revisit this thread to see the improvements we have made thus far to the entire champion (thanks to all your feed backs).