Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

12-07-2011

^ +1 since I have a distinct feeling you did me and because you reminded me of the passive =X FUUUU NEXT PAGE

FoxMindedGuy

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serif View Post
I really like the concept, though I think the numbers are a bit off.

Q could use higher damage considering tenacity would reduce the damage dealt by reducing the root duration.
W would need it's heal significantly nerfed to fit in the current meta as a support.
E would need a massive cooldown especially paired with W, which would just feel really bad.
R is an awesome concept. I like the Tenacity and Cleanse pairing.
Passive is pretty solid.

These are all of course just my opinion. =) Great concept. +1
OMG OMG OMG. A red post.

Yes, the numbers were not what was important. It was the concept (and the name Flora, of course). But if you liked it then I hope we see her in game soon with better balanced numbers of course.

Thanks again for reviewing her.

FoxMindedGuy

12-07-2011

BTW I readjusted the numbers a little more to see if they were more suitable with the meta and balance of things. All thanks to all your feedbacks.

Let's see if she got a little closer to being practically viable (not UP, not OP)

Cheez Whiz FTW

12-07-2011

I thought this character concept was really impressive. I love the idea of AoE location-based support, and this is definitely a unique twist to it.

As far as specifics go
E - I'd enjoy seeing this also benefit Energy regeneration. I'm a little concerned about the E regenerating a percentage of Mana, and (at least for now) I'm of the opinion that a flat amount would be more balanced, even in early game.
R - Nitpicking though it may be, it would be helpful to state that is "doesn't stack with Tenacity items" just in case Riot ever releases something with less than 10/15/20 Tenacity.

Snoa

12-07-2011

amazing idea, i hope riot would considering to make this champion, she could be a fairylike champ

MrPattywagon

12-08-2011

This is just HoN's Nympora (stun, area effect heal, and mana regen) with HoN's Monarch ult (area cleanse).

MrPattywagon

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoa View Post
amazing idea, i hope riot would considering to make this champion, she could be a fairylike champ
Then perhaps you should play HoN's Nymphora, since it's nearly identical to this but for the ult.

Yousonerfed

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serif View Post
I really like the concept, though I think the numbers are a bit off.

Q could use higher damage considering tenacity would reduce the damage dealt by reducing the root duration.
W would need it's heal significantly nerfed to fit in the current meta as a support.
E would need a massive cooldown especially paired with W, which would just feel really bad.
R is an awesome concept. I like the Tenacity and Cleanse pairing.
Passive is pretty solid.

These are all of course just my opinion. =) Great concept. +1
Awwwwww, no fair. I've got about 10 concepts and this guy gets the red post?

S Jakarutu

12-08-2011

don't know if anyone has said this before but fauna refers to animals...flora suits it better

pwntifex maximus

12-08-2011

Is she curvy like the Despoina? c.urvy.org