A new passive for TF : Lucky number 7

1234511 ... 47
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

12-07-2011

Lucky number 7 : (Original idea from DrKrumm, modified by me, VVorg on EU west, when i saw the reaction of the community)

Each 7th spell has an additional effect.

Wild cards : 5 cards instead of 3 for wilds cards ( 2 more cards in the holes , the skill would be still avoidable but harder)

PaC : you add 50% of effects ( no damage added ) :

Red : zone 50% larger
Blue : add 50% more mana
Gold : since adding more stun time is OP lets add a zone like the ( not 7th ) red one... a bit like the stun he had before ( remember this zone stun will be only for the 7th spell... if you dont use it on another one ). ONLY the main target will be damaged : the zone applies only on the stun effect, the main target is stunned 2 seconds, the others for the HALF.

Stacked Deck: your next trigger of stacked deck stays for 3 attacks, then the count of the cards resets. the magical damage from the 3 attacks will be reduced by 50% ( instead of 160+0.4 AP magic damage per hit you have 80 +0.2 AP magic damage )

this means if you have lucky number 7 at your attack number 1, you can auto attack 2 times more before it trows your lucky number 7 on the stacked deck.
keep attacking if you want to use it like this , or throw another spell before you use it. after the 3 cards the count start to 1 again.

Destiny / Gate : the ultimate will slow by 30% during 3 seconds in the vision range of TF ... at the circle of cards when he channels the teleport this means something like 1000 range radius around him ( as he can see trough the bushes with destiny it will work there too )

Also, the 7th Q,W or E spell will do 20% more damage.

there will be a small animation around the hands of Twisted Fate when the Lucky number 7 is ready

Here are some examples with 400 ap : ( as ap TF)
wild cards : 260+260(0.65 AP) = 520 damage +20% (104 damage) = 624 damage
PaC blue : 120 + 100(AA damage) +160 (0.4 AP) = 380 damage +20% (76 damage) = 456 damage
PaC red : 90 + 100 + 160 = 350 damage +20% (70 damage) = 420 damage
PaC gold : 45 + 100 + 160 = 305 damage +20% (61 damage) = 366 damage
stacked deck : 80+ 80 (0.2 AP) = 160 damage + 20% (32 damage) = 192 on 3 auto attacks
this means 576 damage, normal stacked deck would do 160 +160 (0.4 AP) = 320 damage, but on 1 hit, not 3.

7th counting of spells will be like this : 1 for Q 1 for W 2 for R ( 1 for destiny activation 1 for gate activation ) and 1 for each proc of Stacked deck :

this means
in early game : Q each 5 sec , W also each 5 sec , E each 4 sec : you have the lucky number 7 each 15 sec if you spamm all your comon spells and auto attack , 20 sec if you only throw spells , 28 sec if you just auto attack

in late game Q each 5 sec W each 5 sec, E each 2 sec ( with 2 of attack speed ) : you have the lucky number 7 each 8 sec if you auto atack and spamm your spells, 20 sec if you only throw spells ( 15 sec if you have cdr ) , 14 sec if you just auto attack

what do you think about that ? (red posts are welcome)

Here are some illustrations for the enhanced spells :

Picture 1 : you can see the short , mid ,and long range of the enhanced Wild card : its still avoidable in mid (if lucky) or long range ( there are only 5 cards flying, this is "3 pictures in 1" )

Picture 2 : the size of the enhanced red card zone with the normal size, so you can compare

Picture 3 : here is the stun zone ( some of you will feel the nostalgy ), here we can see that the minion is at the max range of the zone

Picture 4 : the size of the slow zone with the enhanced ultimate : Here , Shen is slowed but not Malphite.

Edit : 100 upvotes ! thanks for your support !
Edit : more than 200 upvotes ! thanks !

Edit : WTF this tread does not show the pictures anymore ... to see them, go there http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=507300

@RIOT : i would love to see some feedback from you, at least know if you plan anything for TF... i dont ask you to make this rework at the exact word (even if it would be nice), but i want to give you some inspiration for a TF tweak / rework.

SC Handsome Aces

Recruiter

12-07-2011

I like the implementation with his regular spells. His Stacked Deck modifier seems odd though, wouldn't you rather it not accidentally get used up by that? Also the everything slowed by 30% in the 1000 range might be slightly overpowered.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

That's a unique idea. Remove the effect on Stacked Deck since it's not a spell but an on hit effect, and I could agree to that. Would definitely be worth more than about 2000 team gold at the end of the game that's IF they manage to kill 1k minions overall.

Tonxic

12-07-2011

Honestly I love it. I couldn't care less about his gold passive this is wayy more combat oriented. Although TF is hard to balance due to the fact he shouldnt beable to tele than 1v1 champs.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Some of this seems like too much, but I do like the concept of giving him a new passive that makes him a more effective combatant.

Sogreth

12-07-2011

He is labelled Pusher/Assassin...but his passive now is like...support o_O I guess if you had a team of AD carries, it would work really well, maybe throw a Kat and Ashe in there, just rack in the gold

Giltia Zero

12-07-2011

Even then, TF's passive is mostly worthless.

300 CS is very high for a standard game. That equals only 600 gold, which is a nice chunk if you could get it quickly, but this is over 40-60 minutes. It doesn't do much of anything.

It's just a bad passive.

Sogreth

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
Even then, TF's passive is mostly worthless.

300 CS is very high for a standard game. That equals only 600 gold, which is a nice chunk if you could get it quickly, but this is over 40-60 minutes. It doesn't do much of anything.

It's just a bad passive.
600g for 300 cs? ...o_O don't minions give like 14-25g each? wait sorry XD misread

EDIT: Shinmey88 suggestion about his new passive is cool.....but it makes it feel like it's a knock off of Master Yi's passive

SC Handsome Aces

Recruiter

12-07-2011

The varying effects on his spells versus one double hit keeps it fresh, though

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

12-07-2011

remember that for his current passive : if tf isnt living you dont get the money , and still this passive suxx imo

1234511 ... 47