League Of Legends Jungle Timer Software

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lance267431

12-15-2011

dude, thank you so much!!! this makes my life so much easier

KevAlmighty

12-16-2011

Thanks alot, any ideas for next version? I'm making it atm, still waiting for Riots answer , wish I could be partner with them so everyone could use it.

ThuleMazule

12-16-2011

hope these things get banned. mods are the reason I left many games

KevAlmighty

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuleMazule View Post
hope these things get banned. mods are the reason I left many games
It is not linked with League of legends so it is not cheating, if they ban this then they need to remove the in game chat because players can type the time that monster come back...

KevAlmighty

12-16-2011

You have to press Key binds so its not cheating

Kinkybear

12-16-2011

This is a great lil program. I was wondering if there would be a way to add a visual overlay or at the very least a visual timer in the program window. I'm also not sure on the technicalities of having a visual overlay on the LoL window as being a cheat or what not. I just know that witha voice chat running some times I had trouble hearing the auditory reminder. Maybe if the visual timers are too much just a volume slider for the auditory reminders.

:TLDR Great timer. Visual reminders(possible overlay), Volume option for reminders.

Great stuff thanks again,

KevAlmighty

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkybear View Post
This is a great lil program. I was wondering if there would be a way to add a visual overlay or at the very least a visual timer in the program window. I'm also not sure on the technicalities of having a visual overlay on the LoL window as being a cheat or what not. I just know that witha voice chat running some times I had trouble hearing the auditory reminder. Maybe if the visual timers are too much just a volume slider for the auditory reminders.

:TLDR Great timer. Visual reminders(possible overlay), Volume option for reminders.

Great stuff thanks again,
Thanks man

KevAlmighty

12-17-2011

bump

Wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

It amazing! All of my friends use. We would love to see it in 3s for our ranked team as well as possible visual notification!

KevAlmighty

12-18-2011

@Wreck , I'm almost done with version 2.0 , You can choose the 3vs3 mode or 5vs5

12345678 ... 14