Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo VS Kog'maw Please fix this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erenia

11-10-2010

Quote:
erebus2075:
ashe stun arrow stunning a mushroom xD

Sure by the sound of it it is bugged, as wards and shrooms should be immune to spells and such.. But really ashe arrow colliding with shrooms? I THOUGHT that skill only collided by champions and nothing else by it's nature.. might be my mistake but I never even hit baron once with it.
When you are making reasons to explain a bug, please make reasonable arguments. But yes, I agree with that it sound bugged.

Kamistra

11-10-2010

Quote:
erebus2075:
... loled moron... when have you every seen ezreal skillshots hitting mushrooms in steath? or ashe stun arrow stunning a mushroom xD
or for that matter any other skill shots? and NO skills can dmg wards/mushrooms anymore by design, so if his skills does dmg these its a bug

cant believe how many ******s are on this forum, read the ****ING PATCH NOTE!!! keep up to date with what is intended and what is not., not just what your ****ed up heads want it to be.. **** noobs

Fail troll is fail

Kask

11-10-2010

Quote:
AstorSapolsky:
Nothing to fix, skill shots can always hit stealthed units. Including mushrooms.

I feel your pain, but this isn't a bug.

Not true

Almost every single other skill shot in the game is incapable of hitting an invisible shroom.
Kog's also does not damage the shrooms, it detonates them as if an enemy triggered the bomb to explode.

Garens WW damages them, Akali's Crescent slash damages them, urgots knife throw thing damages them while they're invisible and anything can damage them before they stealth. Once they stealth though, there are only a very very small handful of abilities that actually damage the shrooms.

Many attacks will hit them but do no damage (Vlads/Soraka's AOE's will target the invisible bombs, but do no damage). Many will apply debuffs to them but do not remove them from stealth.

Genetic Skill

11-10-2010

also garens spinny move does it