Singed? Specific/Different Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leirkov

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madawc View Post
as RoA is a good items on singed. his ult is lets him kill whole teams.

warmogs/boots/spirit visage/abbysal scepter/zhonyas ring/guardian angel

this build works very at tanking an entire team, chasing into enemy nexus, basically being a brutal singed
Ehh, Warmogs is nyeh.. Spirit Visage? No..., Abyssal Scepter? Why? Zhonya's... if you're basically going for a caster build.

His ult doesn't do jack. condon calls it "Regen" for a reason. It's your regen, nothing more. OR you use it to help aid in running away.

Just before I was in a game and I continuously ran up to Mordekaiser, flung him (wasted his shield), poisoned him, and suddenly I had Alistar, Sivir and a bunch of others chasing me. I wasted their time eventually and took them back to my team and we aced them for the win. You can do little things like this to help win games as well as him. He's a very versatile character.

FuzzeWuzze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-07-2010

I've had pretty good luck with Singed lately

0/15/15 masteries...to get the +Dodge and +MS when dodge talent, and down to Quickness for more MS.

3 MS Quints, Magic Pen Marks, Dodge Yellows, Cooldown/Mana regen blues

You really need a regrowth Pendant to start the game, doing otherwise is just foolish.

If you need early MS, get Boots of speed, otherwise start your Crystal for Rod of Ages. Once crystal is done i get Boots of Swiftness, then finish my RoA. Finish ROA first if not having problems getting away or catching people.

Then get a Force of Nature building off your initial regrowth pendant, tons of hp regen, a ton of movement speed and magic resist.

By now im moving at around 450ms without ghost or ult.

From there i either get a Rylai's if we need more CC, or a sunfire cape if we need more tanky.

ScholarZero

07-07-2010

After a RoA, I typically start another Catalyst at some point and take it to another RoA if early enough (25 minutes is 'the rule') or Banshee's if needed. Boots are worked in as needed. If you got two RoAs, Force of Nature is a good magic resist/move speed item if the other team has lots of AP. Rylai's isn't bad. I will usually get something for magic penetration at this point; pure AP seems to give a little bit of diminishing returns once you get above +75 dps from AP on your poison trail.

Leirkov

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
0/15/15 masteries...to get the +Dodge and +MS when dodge talent, and down to Quickness for more MS.
YES. I'm amazed at how people think "0/9/21" or "9/21/0" or whatever junk works. This is extremely balanced and gives you what you need.

However I believed other Singed players will agree: a mana crystal synergizes with his passive, so it gives you a bit more durability. You should focus on last hits and ONLY walk up to creeps to last hit if you wont' be punished. I started out with a Regrowth Pendant when I began playing Singed but eased my way over to a Mana Crystal and 2 HP pots, I suppose it's more of a comfort level.

FuzzeWuzze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-07-2010

Singed is pretty heavily dependent on having a ranged lane partner that can handle their own in the early game hense the regrowth pendent. In lanes with people like Ashe, Annie, etc you can get beat down severely trying to get money and if your forced to leave the lane < level 6 or die you will fall way too far behind and GG unless carried abit.

Leirkov

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
Singed is pretty heavily dependent on having a ranged lane partner that can handle their own in the early game hense the regrowth pendent. In lanes with people like Ashe, Annie, etc you can get beat down severely trying to get money and if your forced to leave the lane < level 6 or die you will fall way too far behind and GG unless carried abit.
I've been out-harassed often and came back and ****ed up their day.

I suppose it hangs in your lane partner and how smart they are. I refuse to solo queue anymore because of the idiots I play with when I solo, so my friends know I'm a suicidal freak. 5-2 is an acceptable early game score for me. Anything less and I want to uninstall.

Maybe that's just because I play dirty combos with Singed, such as Ryze+Singed, or Blitzcrank+Singed, etc etc.

At the same time I find it's knowing your opponents. When I play against a Blitzcrank I want to kill myself. I cannot safely run up, poisoning the creeps knowing I will be grabbed more than likely assuming he has a good lane partner as well, otherwise I say **** this and fling him into my partner. If it's someone useless, like Nidalee, well I'll go play like an idiot and feed her to my partner.

FuzzeWuzze

Recruiter

07-07-2010

Truth...my favorite lane partner is Pantheon ..lol people die SOOO fast when you fling them back and pantheon does his stun jump and does his heart seeker attack + Singed poison.

You do it once and they wont get near you the rest of the game.