Singed? Specific/Different Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soviet Mudkip

07-06-2010

title says it im looking for a Singed build AP/HP/ or w/e Singed should be :\ i wanna know how to master him :] and the most efficient way to play him

Leirkov

07-06-2010

Singed is a tank but putting a Rod of Ages is fabulous. Fling has a 1:1 AP Ratio iirc.

Generally, you want to rush:

Rod of Ages
Boots of Swiftness

From there just evaluate their team.

DPS heavy: Thornmail, Guardian Angel, general defense-tanky items.
Caster heavy: Banshee's Veil, Guardian Angel, Force of Nature.
Balance: Guardian Angel, Force of Nature, Banshee's.

The order of the items doesn't matter, just whatever suits your needs. You could also ignore team comps after boots and get Rylai's Crystal Scepter for more HP and a perma-slow with your poison.

Play like you're TRYING to die. Go run into 5v1s for fun and then fling someone back into your team.

IAmTheGuy

07-06-2010

Rod of Ages (get before 25 min) then Rylais. ROA pretty much mandatory then whatever else is good imo. Maybe Last Whispers as gimmick for tower pushing.

draenorbeast

07-06-2010

Yesh da singed is funniest. Try running an da gas turned on. He helps with da DPS. RoA, Boots of swiftness, then maybe GA or Rylai's.

W Blademan

07-06-2010

RoA, Chalice, Rylais, Frozen heart, and boots makes u tank mage

Soviet Mudkip

07-06-2010

anyone got the Summoner Spells that are good? and perhaps the Skill build??

Leirkov

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Mudkip View Post
anyone got the Summoner Spells that are good? and perhaps the Skill build??
Cleanse + Ghost.

Let nobody tell you differently.

You survive all CCs with Cleanse.
You chase with Ghost, you run with Ghost/Insanity Potion.

1. Fling.
2. Poison
3. Poison
4. Mega Adhesive
5. Posion
6. Regen. (Your ultimate is regen only / getting away, treat it like Mundo's ultimate)
7. Poison
8. Poison (max)
9. Fling
10. Fling.
11. Regen
12. Fling
13. Fling (max)
14. Mega
15. Mega
16. Regen
17. Mega.
18. Mega

[R>Q>E>W]

5HATCOMBO

07-06-2010

Actually I think you should level Mega Adhesive over Fling because it's one of the best slows in the game, but if you just go EQQWQR then R>Q>W=E however you want you're fine. Also, a friend of mine who's pretty much mastered Singed suggests a HoG before the first Rod that will build into Randuin's if they have heavy physical.

Leirkov

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5HITCOMBO View Post
Actually I think you should level Mega Adhesive over Fling because it's one of the best slows in the game, but if you just go EQQWQR then R>Q>W=E however you want you're fine. Also, a friend of mine who's pretty much mastered Singed suggests a HoG before the first Rod that will build into Randuin's if they have heavy physical.
It may be good for slowing but Singed is fast as it is, and most of the time, you aren't going to go need the extra slow. The AP ratio is pretty good on Fling too so leveling it is great. Level one seems to be great for me as it works out.

I guess that's just preference though. 35% At level 1 is great. 75% at 5 is amazing, but again, I feel like the umph from Fling will be better than extra percentages from an already great slow from a fast-as-balls chemist.

Jravolta

07-06-2010

I always take Flash + Ghost just because flashfling and the escape/chasing potential of flash is still huge.

Singed can take CC and punishment more than most champs, he doesn't NEED cleanse. If it's a problem, get Mercury's Treads.