Garen Silence Glitch on Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hadouken10

12-06-2011

Garen silences Irelia for only .3 sec instead of 2.5 sec. I silenced Irelia many times from level 1-13 and it only last for like .3 sec. Has anyone ever experienced this? It needs to be fixed!

Akiiru

12-06-2011

Where are you getting .3 seconds from?

Also, Irelia's passive gives her CC reduction the more champions are near her if I remember correctly.

Hadouken10

12-07-2011

we were alone at top the whole time. The .3 sec is just an estimate. I saw her passive and it was only a 10% reduction when i silenced her. It is probably even less than .3 sec maybe even .2 sec.

When i hit her with silence I only see a glimpse of the silence animation then she was free to stun me right after.

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

Merc Treads?

Dera Mochimazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

It was a 1v1 so her passive is 10% tenacity. Plus merc treads is only 40% tenacity.
3.5 seconds should have been reduced to 2.1 seconds.

Hadouken10

12-11-2011

Like I said. It was from level 1. She didn't have mercury tread.....

HaikuKane

01-22-2012

Happens with Cho Gath as well

Slinkman00

01-22-2012

Had a cho solo top against her. Had the same issue, 3second silence was reduced to nothing. Even with merc treds and defense mastery and her passive, she's only got 35, 10, 10. so at best its just over half reduction? thats if there are no diminishing returns factored into it.

Wanganat0r

01-22-2012

True story, was with in the game with the two guys above, I got it on FRAPS, here's the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiJXr...ature=youtu.be

Take note of Irelia's silence bubble, kinda hidden behind the life bars, but it was there for a split second, compare that with gp's silence.

0WN3RR

01-22-2012

one of the masteries of defense (last mastery) give 10% of cc reduction...