Mouse Glitch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frears

12-06-2011

Whenever I play my first game after I log in without fail I have to reconnect because everything but my mouse does not click. i can use the hot keys but my touchpad and actual mouse appear to not do anything other than move the cursor and highlight objects. Please look into this.

Riot World Peace

Associate QA Analyst

12-06-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hmm, that's not very much information for me to begin searching. Do you have your system specs (dxdiag)? Also, posting logs from the game would be helpful (they're in the Logs directory, which is inside your League of Legends directory).

This problem particularly interests me because I have seen it before... but only when I run the game inside VMWare when I do testing. Otherwise, I have never experienced this problem, nor have I heard of anyone experiencing this problem. By any chance, are you running League of Legends in a virtual machine?

SU MauMau

12-06-2011

I've had the same thing happen to me, but I don't run LoL on a vm. It seems to be very arbitrary but infrequent when it comes up.

Xello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

I have it happen like once every 10-15 games or so... my computer is a bit older, so i takes me a bit longer to load, so have to reconnect usually results in a loss for my team (even worse when i'm like the jungle or solo top) Basically, i can click around on windows, i can scroll around with the mouse, i just can't click, so i can't buy, nor can i move -.-
Currently running windows 7, so no VM

AnimusZ

12-07-2011

I've had this happen to me one time, and I thought it was because I tried to change my summoner spells at the last second, and it popped up the message about how the game has already started, but I didn't have time to click OK on it before the game started to load. When I dced myself to try reconnecting, that message was still there waiting to be answered, so that's why I thought it might be related.

CptSnowflake

12-07-2011

This has also happened to me alot. I have asked for help from riot but it seems to go away and come back with different patches (I have it this patch), the advice i have got from riot support didn't work but i never gave this much effort seeing as it comes and goes, also i just make sure not to make my first game ranked or anything serious.

ps. i play on a rather bad laptop (1gb RAM, 2.2ghz and intergrated graphics)

Momaru84

12-29-2011

This is happening to me right now. Running Win7 64bit on a slightly older machine, but no issues loading. This is the first instance I've had of this bug but it's really alarming. And has apparently earned me an AFK warning. Joy.
I've tried reconnecting the mouse, as well as rebooting, but neither works.

The mouse performs normally in windows, but once in the match, I can use the keyboard as normal, scroll around with the mouse & highlight things, but cannot click on anything to move or purchase.

After I Alt-F4'd the game (after a reboot and reconnect) and reconnected for a second time, the mouse started behaving. I have no idea why, but I've attached my game log and a copy of my dxdiag. Hope this helps Riot, that bug was NOT cool.

Legionaries50

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

i have the same mouse issue, it happens in 3 games for me

HustlerMusik

12-30-2011

I Have the same Mouse problem,Riot lease fix it

That Other Guy

12-30-2011

When I get this bug I just hit ctl-alt-del to minimize the game then go back into it and it's fine.