Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

09-23-2012

Why is nunu on God AP? Is this supposed to mean God support?

Diana stupid strong, I have been playing her quite a bit recently

Boo

09-23-2012

because he's mainly built with ap items

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Warwick received quite the bump. Why the change of heart; is there a new build for him, or just the same old Wriggle's/Mallet/Wit's End/CDR?

ThisPandaLovesU

Recruiter

09-24-2012

i think more tankier your team is the better especially in the top tier

Sam

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
Warwick received quite the bump. Why the change of heart; is there a new build for him, or just the same old Wriggle's/Mallet/Wit's End/CDR?

He just seem to be hidden, not very people actually play him. He's a really strong bruiser with just a few items. And his ultimate is a strong CC, just felt he is way to underplayed right now and need a bump He never was weak, just people using a lot of "flavors of the month" (Phreak). haha

Sam

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendarykiller7 View Post
i think more tankier your team is the better especially in the top tier

Quickness, Burst, and Sustain. Main components Also if I feel it's really strong haha

KnightMayre

09-25-2012

So why exactly is Kass tier 4? Just wrecked as him ranked 3s as Kass vs Darius, Mundo and Yorick.
And have been doing ever since I picked him up, maybe because Kass just happens to be one of my best ap mids and the people I'm facing aren't too good but Kass deserves at least tier 2, his mobility and ganks are so good it is impossible for him to be tier 4.
That last game I was literally inside Mundo's W all game long even reaching 2+ attack speed and bursting Yorick down before he could ult anyone.

I can see Anivia being tier 4 due to mana costs and no blue buff, but Kass can manage his mana costs easy.

Sam

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMayre View Post
So why exactly is Kass tier 4? Just wrecked as him ranked 3s as Kass vs Darius, Mundo and Yorick.
And have been doing ever since I picked him up, maybe because Kass just happens to be one of my best ap mids and the people I'm facing aren't too good but Kass deserves at least tier 2, his mobility and ganks are so good it is impossible for him to be tier 4.
That last game I was literally inside Mundo's W all game long even reaching 2+ attack speed and bursting Yorick down before he could ult anyone.

I can see Anivia being tier 4 due to mana costs and no blue buff, but Kass can manage his mana costs easy.
Well, no trying to be rude but... I juts dont understand how you won lane vs a darius. with kass... haha It could be darius pulled a full ****** or i dont know... haha, he may be your best mid, the prblem is just like anivia he doesnt have that mana sustain, his damage is completely trash if you have FLAT MR and some defense runes his Q,E combo doesnt do that much damage. Darius eraly game is scary, his mid game is scary, his late game is even more scary with items. So I really don't know.

The reason kass is t4 because of the lack of sustain and mana problems. If you rift walk 3-4 imes across the map, you'll be out of mana right when you get in the fight. But that is just my theories and experience. Never lostagainst a kass, so I'm just suprised how a kass beat a darius :O

Trythall

09-25-2012

hello!! sam what do u think about syndra?, the tier is updated?

Sam

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trythall View Post
hello!! sam what do u think about syndra?, the tier is updated?

Syndra SUCKs, jking, I only played her two times today, both experience sucked