Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm View Post
Rank/Draft Mode Tier List *Rengar Patch* - Sm

Shout OUT! Vraell! I'm taking over now cause he quit LoL, Hope you guys enjoy this tier list! If you guys have any requests or any ideas, tell me, and I'll see what I can do. If you don't like it feel free to give me reasons and not verbally abusing me.

P.S. : This tier list is based off of my opinion and experience, you don't have to fully agree with all of it. And each role the champions are on, they are put there because I feel that is where they excel their strengths on those roles.

238 Thumbs Up! !

Tier God :
God AP : Rumble, Gragas
God Carry/Bruiser : Jax, Darius
God Jungle : Lee Sin, Shyvana

Tier 1:
AP Carry : LuLu, Singed, Malphite, Cassiopeia, Kennen, Zyra, Diana, Nunu, Katarina
AD Carry/Bruiser : Yorick, Pantheon, Renekton, Tryndamere, Olaf, Jayce, Xin Zhao, Gangplank, Rengar, Shen
Jungle : Dr. Mundo, Riven, Shaco
Hybrid : Poppy, Kayle

Tier 2:
AP Carry : Brand, Cho-Gath, LeBlanc, Sion, Ahri, Janna, Karma, Fizz, Morgana, Soraka, Mordekaiser
AD Carry/Bruiser : Garen, Nidalee, Skarner, Jarvan, Warwick, Udyr, Teemo, Irelia, Fiora, Trundle, Volibear, Wukong
Jungle : Nocturne, Rammus
Hybrid : Akali

Tier 3:
AP Carry : Karthus, Swain, Amumu, Annie, Orianna, Galio, Vladmir, Ziggs, Malzahar, Maokai, Ryze, Fiddle, Eve
AD Carry/Bruiser : Graves, Talon, Vayne, Miss Fortune, Natilius, Ezreal, Corki, Hecarim
Jungle :

Tier 4:
AP Carry : Anivia, Kassadin, Heimerdinger, Zilean, Lux, Veigar, Viktor, Twisted Fate, Sona, Taric, Xerath, Alistar, Sejuani
AD Carry/Bruiser : Nasus, Caitlyn, Kog'Maw, Urgot, Tristana, Blitzcrank, Sivir, Leona, Ashe, Twitch, Varus, Draven
Jungle : Master Yi

Description of tiers:

Tier God
: Champions that are 99% Banned. No Doubt.

Tier 1: Champions that are taken most of the time, really strong picks. These are generally the most banned champions.

Tier 2: Just under tier one, these champs are very good, common picks. You will see them banned after T1. These champions fullfil their roles well.

Tier 3: You will rarely, if ever, see these champs banned but they are still good. Not the best, but still good and worthwhile.

Tier 4: Ehhh... I recommend not to pick these. There are just so many better champs... Just saying!
I think its time you reconsider your Eve Tear. If you do not believe me, I'll challenge you to take my Eve with you or against you in a match. She's probably not a tier 1, but atleast a tier 2. She may never get banned, but she's an extremely strong character now because most Tier 1s cannot catch her.

Coola

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flygoniq View Post
Just a question: Why is Irelia so low on the list? I actually don't disagree, but as an Irelia mainer I just can't put my finger on why she doesn't work as well.
As for my interpretation of why he puts her at tier 2, as someone who also likes Irelia in 3s. I think Irelia just doesn't fit in a huge amount of comps. I usually pick her against a team when they have certain champs that I am comfortable against as Irelia. Or my team needs the mobility, tankiness etc.

On the other hand, I look at some of the other tier 1s and I see similar problems with some of them, so yeah I would agree with you of making Irelia a low tier 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Bot View Post
Sam who would you say is top 3 AD and top 3 AP champs from you tier 1 list?
Again my personal beliefs, Sam can answer this later of course .
If Lee Sin, Darius, Jax and for some reason Shyvana, Rumble, and Gragas were all banned then for top my top 3 from tier 1 would be Jayce, Shen, Olaf.

My top 3 for AP would be Katarina, Malphite, Diana.
Since most people ban Malphite over the 2 tier god APs, i would do Rumble and Gragas over Diana and Malphite since he is banned.

Top 3 for jungle would be Shen, Xin Zhao, and Mundo.

Though I would opt to not choose any of these champs if it negatively affected my teams team comp.

Flygoniq

09-03-2012

That makes a lot of sense, regarding Irelia. I haven't gotten to do 3s for a while and since kat relaunch for vacation reasons... Why is she so strong there now o_o

Coola

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flygoniq View Post
That makes a lot of sense, regarding Irelia. I haven't gotten to do 3s for a while and since kat relaunch for vacation reasons... Why is she so strong there now o_o
Uh in my opinion its cause her w adds a lot of dmg on her burst, and imo kat is a huge threat. U have the ad and ap as huge threats with a tanky jungle. You will win a lot of fights.

Ange1Fr0mHe11

09-05-2012

Why is lux in tier 4? From what I know TT is all about ganks and lux excels at ganking with her snare, slow, and ult for the finish. There is a lot of jungle in TT and the lanes are narrow so her skillshots are easier to land much of the time. Her squishiness is a problem but she has huge range anyway. Her ult I believe can be used from one lane to the other which is a big help.

Sam

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange1Fr0mHe11 View Post
Why is lux in tier 4? From what I know TT is all about ganks and lux excels at ganking with her snare, slow, and ult for the finish. There is a lot of jungle in TT and the lanes are narrow so her skillshots are easier to land much of the time. Her squishiness is a problem but she has huge range anyway. Her ult I believe can be used from one lane to the other which is a big help.
I just feel like lux is way too squishy, gets outclassed by most ap champs . I'll go in details later about it.

Batman Bot

09-07-2012

Sam of your tier 1 champs who would be your top 3 AD and top 3 AP?

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Bot View Post
Sam of your tier 1 champs who would be your top 3 AD and top 3 AP?
Unlike other lists, I thought Sam lists them in the exact order of their potential value (not including comp synergy)?

Batman Bot

09-07-2012

I did not realize that. Can I get a confirmation that they're already listed in order?

Thanks

Axil

09-07-2012

I just noticed most of the champs I play are in tier 4