Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Febreze Brother

Recruiter

04-19-2012

A few things

- First when will you be updating the list to the hecarim era. I realize he just came out and need some time to try him out. Im not in any hurry just curious to see where he falls on 3's. I doubt he will be very effective jungler considering he has mana and needs to spam his q for damage, but im interested to see where he falls as a solo top.

- Also at the begging of a game, the enemy teams have been roaming the jungle trying to find me. They are usually able to stall my start and i quickly get behind. Should i just lane to catch back up in levels then go back to jungle?

- Finally, thanks for being quick to respond to people with questions and for managing this teir list. I has been a great help to my friends and I while playing some ranked threes.

JesusMaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Febreze Brother View Post
A few things

- First when will you be updating the list to the hecarim era. I realize he just came out and need some time to try him out. Im not in any hurry just curious to see where he falls on 3's. I doubt he will be very effective jungler considering he has mana and needs to spam his q for damage, but im interested to see where he falls as a solo top.
I've played with a Hecarim a few times when I was trying out Solo Top Shaco, and he is godlike with the right team. Hecarim + DPS Shaco is just complete destruction. He might be a decent solo top, but I wouldn't know.

SheriffV2

04-19-2012

Personally I think Hecarim sucks. He is a horrible champ for 3v3. His only cc is his ulti, his dmg is low, high cd's, mana issues, etc...

Are Junglers/Smite always necessary? I've won almost every game I've had without a Jungler on my team vs a team with a Jungler... It seems to me that having a Jungler gimps your team.

jovibotrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Hecarim Tier 4

jovibotrel

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Febreze Brother View Post
- Also at the begging of a game, the enemy teams have been roaming the jungle trying to find me. They are usually able to stall my start and i quickly get behind. Should i just lane to catch back up in levels then go back to jungle?
group up with ur team at the bottom camp, if they come, kill them

Sam

04-19-2012

never seen hecarium yet

Sup3rB4d

04-19-2012

How do you guys end games so quickly? It seems like even if we do get a kill early there isnt near enough time to push a tower down. Do you tower dive at low levels?

MrWeklim

04-21-2012

Sam sorry if this has been asked before but what do you think of Nunu's jungle? I find it to be the most sustained and pretty fast.

Rbo

Master Recruiter

04-21-2012

I'll make a few suggestions, from what I've seen. I've basically only played 3v3s with maybe 3 or 4 5v5s scattered in between. I'm only level 18 on my main, but considering I have 5 or 6 other smurfs, I've played a good 300+ 3v3s already. Because I haven't played many high level games (I duo with 2 of my level 30 friends a lot, but that's about it), I may make mistakes in my judgement just because I have yet to play against a person who is actually good at that champ. For example, I've only played against 4 or 5 Cass's, but I haven't had any trouble with them.

Tier God:

Cassiopeia is of course good as always, but she should probably be Tier 1, because of the lower number of squishies in 3v3s, making her less effective (it's harder to lane against an offtank as Cass)

Gangplank is Tier 3 in my opinion. As long as he isn't fed, he's really not a problem. Weak shots, random ult (as in, you can ult a runner, have them run through the whole circle, and not get a kill because they were lucky and weren't hit). If I see a GP, I just make sure he doesn't get fed. I will admit that a fed GP is incredibly OP (basically a ranged Tryndamere), so maybe he can be Tier 2.

Fizz belongs in Tier God. He's way underplayed, but has absolutely no problem in a 3v3. He can dodge all skillshots, gank extremely well, and jump many walls in TT.

Tier 1:

No comments

Tier 2:

Sion should be Tier 1 or God if he is AP. AP Sion is nearly invincible and nukes like crazy. But then again, I have yet to play against a team who knew to break my shield when I was going AP Sion, so yeah.

Jax should be Tier God. The only reason he's not regarded as an OP champ is because he's worse in 5s because of his lack of survivability. In 3v3, he can easily stun the whole enemy team, spam nukes with his passive + w + lich bane, and take 2 of them out within the 1.5 second stun. I have yet to lose a match as Jax where none of my teammates are extremely bad or afk. Think about it. If I'm playing Jax and I have a Lich Bane + >300 AP, this is what my attacks look like. Leap Strike > Basic (Lich Proc) > Empower (Lich Proc) > Basic (ult passive) > Ult > Basic (Lich Proc) > Basic > Basic (ult passive) and by then it's over. In numbers, that's about (I haven't memorized his damage) 250 > 370 > 700 > 500 > become invincible due to increased armor and mres > 370 > 70 > 500. And also remember that during this time, he's getting faster and faster, which means more ult passive procs.

That's about it. Hopefully you consider some of these Or correct me if I've made a mistake, I'm always open.

Sam

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rB4d View Post
How do you guys end games so quickly? It seems like even if we do get a kill early there isnt near enough time to push a tower down. Do you tower dive at low levels?
Taking objectives whenever it respawns or spawns. Always ward properly. :P Take kills when you can. Pretty much standard. And have a very strong last hitting mechanic skill.