Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrWeklim

04-16-2012

You can try it for yourself! Get madred razor and to be sure my runes are 13 armor, 10% aspd, 15 armor pen (u need at least 12), and 9/21 picking up both of the monster slaying masteries. Max W first, Q at level 4, and E is maxed second. If you don't get the best procs or if you don't want to risk it you can use your ultimate. You calculate smite and W to finish at the end so no one can steal. With the armor penetration the values aren't reduced on the bite.

Cronotrigger07

04-16-2012

Hey Sam. I've been playing Rumble a lot and was wondering how you see people play him competitively?

Do they rush deathcap for his amazing AP ratios or go rylais for the survivability and CC.

Boo

04-17-2012

i prefer rylai's because the slow in addition with his spells is extremely punishing. it also gets you that extra survivability which is really nice in tt.

Sam

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronotrigger07 View Post
Hey Sam. I've been playing Rumble a lot and was wondering how you see people play him competitively?

Do they rush deathcap for his amazing AP ratios or go rylais for the survivability and CC.
Rush a Will of ancients than rylais, boots depending on situation but most ppl get ninja tabi cause always 2 ADs on other team.

Cronotrigger07

04-17-2012

Thanks. I like getting WotA first but sometimes feel I'm a bit too squishy if I'm focused. =(

Sam

04-17-2012

Try not to be the one to engage let your ad bruiser start the fight and follow up

YeahBabyGetSome

04-17-2012

Hey sam can you email me about our last discussion we had? hitoshinobi@sbcglobal.net thanks...

Nattles

04-17-2012

Såm, you went ahead and suggested I buy Shyvana to jungle with in 3s and I have to say, I absolutely love her. I went on a 10 game win-streak with her only to be crushed by a Renekton, Jungle Nocturne, and Malphite. We were playing Lee Sin, Shyvana, and Kayle. Are there any tips you can give me about that teamcomp? I totally shut down Nocturne's jungle early game, but Malphite and Renekton would absolutely decimate our team in teamfights with their ults. Was this just a bad teamcomp on our part?
Also, one more quick question. Do you usually max your q or e after maxing w on jungle Shyvana? Thanks again. I appreciate you taking the time to answer everybody's questions.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronotrigger07 View Post
Thanks. I like getting WotA first but sometimes feel I'm a bit too squishy if I'm focused. =(
I usually rush deathcap on rumble if I'm ahead, but if you're not just go with abyssal/chainvest > deathcap > and then rylais

jovibotrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

update dat *, grr too lazy, wheres hecarim