Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiftblood

02-06-2012

zilean works pretty well in TT.. just an opinion

Agent Cay

02-06-2012

...SHACO, is tier two, on TT? Over Lee Sin?

Can someone explain this to me?

Fearsicle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Cay View Post
...SHACO, is tier two, on TT? Over Lee Sin?

Can someone explain this to me?
Lee Sin usually rapes Shaco, especially because he has sight with two of his abilities.

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyController View Post
While it is true that Skarner is most effective in a long fight, his ultimate also allows him to fit into burst teams. Grab one with your ultimate and let teammates blow him up. After its a 3v2, Skarner can easily chase down the rest.
Yeah but that would mean the dude who got grabbed made a big mistake. What I like most about his ulti is to use it in a drake situation to split them (cuz they dont have the choice to run), you can literrally change the result of the whole game with one single ult.

Teeird

02-07-2012

Could someone please explain to me how jungle rammus would work? What runes and masteries would you take? And the route, thanks!

Indom

02-07-2012

Olaf and Fiddle are dominant 3's forces, period.

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indom View Post
Olaf and Fiddle are dominant 3's forces, period.
Easily counter by early-game dominance. I'll give you one example, enemy picks Fiddle, you pick Udyr, free win inc.

ScootaBoy

02-07-2012

Counterpicking=win on TT. Dont rely on what you think is an op team comp. The game is won/lost in champ select.

ScootaBoy

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeird View Post
Could someone please explain to me how jungle rammus would work? What runes and masteries would you take? And the route, thanks!
armor seals and defensive masteries. start at the small camp in the top jungle. lvl your w. start cloth and 5 pots. smite if golems spawn, then go to the lower jungle. Gank as much as possible. pink wards will make your job much easier. When youre not ganking farm camps. I recommend wriggles and a heart of gold early game. good luck!

Teeird

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootaBoy View Post
armor seals and defensive masteries. start at the small camp in the top jungle. lvl your w. start cloth and 5 pots. smite if golems spawn, then go to the lower jungle. Gank as much as possible. pink wards will make your job much easier. When youre not ganking farm camps. I recommend wriggles and a heart of gold early game. good luck!
Thanks man, I'll work with what you said and give it a try!