Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloqq View Post
Thanks, but they nerfed tear hard on Jayce, thinkinh on dropping manamune completly from building.
You really shouldn't. It will maybe take 30% longer thats all O.o and it is good before it is maxed.

Reikken

07-10-2013

jayce shouldn't build manamune anyway
infinity edge is his best item. IE, LW, GB

Skull Kid239

Recruiter

07-10-2013

so, i really dig annie, but how do you think i should build her? I could go more beefy with rylais and RoA, or full on nuke. thoughts?

MyGoodMan

07-10-2013

Swain definitely needs to be moved up.

Indomitable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2013

Why isn't Annie god tier? paired with jarvan she can't be stopped and even on her own she can practically 1 shot anyone. Do you have advice to play against her? I don't want the team I am on to waste a ban on a champion that we shouldent have issues with.

Meloqq

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
You really shouldn't. It will maybe take 30% longer thats all O.o and it is good before it is maxed.
its 25% longer with just 1 more sec delay on tear, add to this stance dance nerf and its gonna be almost 75% more time.

Just need to think, If that 700g invest could be spent on other item in first 20min or no, coz after that 20min manamune is still the best dmg item on jayce.

PS: any tips on darius build? cant find him on sam archive streams:P

IAmKingJames

07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meloqq View Post
its 25% longer with just 1 more sec delay on tear, add to this stance dance nerf and its gonna be almost 75% more time.

Just need to think, If that 700g invest could be spent on other item in first 20min or no, coz after that 20min manamune is still the best dmg item on jayce.

PS: any tips on darius build? cant find him on sam archive streams:P
It's OnlyBotLane again, for some reason my account isn't working on the forum. (it does this sometimes)

I just played a game as jayce and the manamune was still maxed out before 25 minutes. It didn't really feel like the nerf did that much at all to me, though I'm not very good at jayce.

Meebu

07-13-2013

Good Tier list, helped me out alot thanks Sam

MDCityAPOP

07-13-2013

why do you have support in the tier? are they viable now?

iPad 2

07-13-2013

very nice list sam