Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Draft mode please

Newfie007

01-11-2012

Could someone tell me how Skarner is Tier 1? How do you play him in 3s to become tier 1?

Plz Buff Shaco

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfie007 View Post
could someone tell me how skarner is tier 1? How do you play him in 3s to become tier 1?
qqqqqqqq w qqqqqqqqqq

Sam

01-11-2012

^ haha!

M0NSTER HD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

i raped face with TF in TT, who woulda known?

Luego

01-12-2012

How is Riven God tier jungle? Trynd/Lee Sin have the mobility to jump into/out of lane. All Riven has is her dash sequence. Even Renekton can gank through dragon wall.

Plus, I never see her banned, and rarely see her played (outside of a buddy of mine, occasionally).

Shadez

01-12-2012

ap nid?

Sam

01-12-2012

Forgot haha! Rushed! Trying to figure everything out still. A lot of school work!

GravediggerJoe

01-12-2012

AP Nid is a decent addition to a team, and fun to play. There are a few constraints however.

First of all even though she is ranged she sucks at farming before lvl 6.

Then she isn't really that strong 1vs1, she needs to land a good spear (that will take 1/2 hp of soft targets, 1/3 of bruisers and around 1/4 of tanks) before going in in tiger form that is in turn tricky to control and enemy might take advantage of it.

And probably most important is for her to have a good team to cover for her farming weakness early and to occupy enemy later in teamfights, ad bruisers work the best here.

Played properly she has a huge psychological impact on the enemy team, she makes enemy carries think twice where they are standing and force them to go b at 50% hp to avoid getting one-speared, her traps, although not as damaging as teemos shrooms provide great vision once activated, with Lichbane her tiger form is pure terror and did I mention her 400+ heal?

Furry Wolf

01-14-2012

bump