Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

10-30-2012

So far the tier list is slowly being update. Champions are slowly being moved around atm. But I'm pretty sure they are accurate still.

Goggris

10-30-2012

I'll be the judge of that

Sam

10-30-2012

and... deleted.

chaser676

10-30-2012

Can you edit the "current patch" then?

The Ace Monkey

10-30-2012

Hi Sam, I kinda like the list so far.

But what I don't understand is why you (and others) place Wukong as a tier 2 champ when I feel he should be in tier 1.

His ult is so very strong in 3v3, he has a stealth ability and can invade the enemy jungle very easy. He's a fast jungler, great ganker, amazing ult, and scales pretty good mid-late game!

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

So lulu is t1, and cho is t2... you seem to be slacking on that.

Cho>Lulu.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Lulu has been sleeper op on 3s for ages.

Direwolfzs

10-30-2012

Please expalin why Shyvana is god jungle, I played her a couple times and I just don't feel like shes anything special, thanks.

fazisi

10-30-2012

The reasons why Shyv is god jungle is the speed of her jungling and survivability. Her W and Q destroy camps (and don't cost mana) and it is extremely hard to catch her since W is just so fast.

Captain Kopp

10-30-2012

eh I personally think this is a bit off. I don't feel that Rengar, Jayce, Yorick, or Tryndamere are strong. Cho gath should probably be god tier because of his rupture and especially his silence. I also think Olaf should be top tier 1 if not god tier.