Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

shen build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summonpwner

07-06-2010

i play tank shen and im not sure if my different builds are the best. if u find a flaw or something better plz tell me. say there were 4 attack damage dealers and only 1 mage (in a 5v5) my build would be like this: dorans shield, ninja tabi, randuins omen, sunfire cape, thornmail, and last of all build into warmogs armor (not the best final item but usually i dont get the whole item i only really get the giants belt that builds into it.) Then say there were 4 mages and only 1 attack dmg dealer. my build would be like this: dorans shield, merc treads, banshees veil (for the HP and Magic resist, the mana doesnt help shen since he is based on stamina) then force of nature, spirit visage, warmogs armor (again not a very good choice to get warmogs but the giants belt is good.) now say its was mixed liek 3 attack dmg dealers and 2 mages: dorans shield, ninja tabi, randuins omen, sunfire cape, aegis of legion, guardians angel. and if its 3 mages and 2 atack dmg dealers: dorans shield, merc treads, banshees veil, force of nature, aegis of legion, guardians angel. those are my builds for tank. if im going hybrid (which i never really do) i go: dorans blade, boots of swiftness or boots of mobility, frozen mallet, rylai's crystal scepter, aegis of legion, warmogs.