@Riot: Will the multiple bugs introduced with the Volibear patch be fixed next patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowsprite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2011

Now I'm starting to get the 'character does not respond' problem. Other players have also noted it. Seems the game is breaking down more and more every day!

Dracklore

12-15-2011

The Unresponsive Champion glitch is really starting to piss me off. It has been the death of me multiple times and has irritated my team IMMENSELY...

Darkwahn

12-15-2011

FPS issues are horrible now. :/

Advanc3r

12-15-2011

Dont forget the broken scaling of wukong, lee sin and possibly others.

http://imageshack.us/f/546/lolrry.png/

Snowsprite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2011

still no riot post addressing this

Padi

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracklore View Post
The Unresponsive Champion glitch is really starting to piss me off. It has been the death of me multiple times and has irritated my team IMMENSELY...
Yesterday happened to me playing as tristana... i was attacking, jumped... jumped...JUMPED. ****ING W WORK!! WORK!!! MOVE OUT MOVE OUT MOVE OUT dead -.-
Same as malphite

Morange

12-25-2011

Bug detail: When I cast Decisive Strike and click a target to attack them the attack animation starts but if the target dies before I finish the attack animation the ability resets and goes on cool down without doing any damage. I'm pretty sure this is a bug as you have not finished the attack and do no damage.

Steps to make the Bug occur:

1. Play any game as Garen

2. Go to hit a minion with Decisive Strike on low health

3. If this minion dies before you finish the attack animation the spell does not do any damage but you do keep the movement speed buff but it resets (goes on cool down) and you auto attack the nearest minion

This Bug happens to me about once or twice a game

I would like to know of anyone else has experienced this bug

Cornbear

12-25-2011

Riot u seriously have to fix this **** im about done playing this unresponsive champion **** fix it

Electrolux

12-26-2011

agree with cornbear, u have to fix this, but im neve stop to play LoL ^^