@Riot: Will the multiple bugs introduced with the Volibear patch be fixed next patch?

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enosense

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

UPDATE (12/13): It would appear that not only have some of the issues listed in this thread have not been fixed, but they have exacerbated! Gamewide unresponsive champion bugs everywhere. Not fun at all, Riot.

Riot, I will continue to bump this thread until a statement is made from a Rioter on the status of these currents bugs and when/if they will be fixed. Never before have I see a number of bugs so gamebreaking that they directly affect a person's ability to even PLAY THE GAME. I am 100% sure that I am not the only one frustrated by Riot after the Volibear patch and the bugs that it has brought with it. In fact, I am using a broken mouse cursor to browse your website because of a bug that stems from YOUR client that still hasn't been fixed yet.

A number of bugs have reared their ugly heads. They seem to have tagged along with Volibear on his journey into the League of Legends.

Below is a list of the bugs that I've seen to date:

1. Sivir's Ricochet - Every so often there will be a bug with Sivir's Ricochet where she will proc the spell, but there will be no bonus damage or bounce.

2. The return of FPS issues - This is assuming that they left in the first place. If anything, they've gotten much, MUCH worse in this patch than they were in the previous patch. I'm talking 1-3 FPS in fights here. That's ridiculous.

3. Unresponsive champions in-game (CRITICAL) - This is the worst bug I've seen this patch by far. No, this is not lag. This is a situation where you cannot move your champion no matter how many times you right click. Everything else flows at a steady pace, and you can even talk in chat. This has happened sporadically in my games since the Volibear patch and has lasted up to 20 seconds.

Today (12/7/11) I got this bug twice before my game completely crashed and did not allow me to reconnect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzCoconutHead View Post
Saw doublelift have the unresponsive champion with Vayne yesterday.
Lol.
Alas, not even Riot's competitive playerbase is immune to this horrible bug.

4. "Play Again" button - This button at the bottom of the client in post-game lobbies does not work. Instead it returns you to the client's lobby. A minor inconvenience, but still a bug all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xi Beast xi View Post
( FOR NORMALS ) If your in a 5 man Q or any partnered Q if someone on the other team dodges, it breaks your team resulting in someone having to remake the room and re-inviting everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drozzi View Post
Also sometimes if people flash while kat bb's, it doesn't do any damage, I got away with 200hp cause the fed kat on the enemy team didn't hurt me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
when selecting rune/mastery pages from the drop down list, randomly it does not select the new mastery page.

if you do it from the interface where you can change masteries it works 100% of the time however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1llzy View Post
I've noticed a small bug where the dragon debuff doesn't show the words. The debuff is still there and it still affects your champion properly, but the tooltip or whatever doesn't show. It was a coop vs ai but idk if anyone else has noticed this in a normal / ranked game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashJaguar View Post
The passive for Pantheon's heartseaker strike has no picture and will sometimes change to a picture of someone else's ability.
10. Players disconnecting from PVP.net when ignoring other summoners - Self explanatory.

11. Riven's broken wings (CRITICAL) - (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1581116) If Riven is displaced during any one of her Broken Wings, she will be unable to do anything until death (cast spells, move, etc).

12. PvP.net black screen (CRITICAL) - (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1579411) Summoners unable to log into the PvP.net client service completely and see only a black screen upon logging in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azupiranu View Post
Bump.

Also, I don't know if this has been happening to anyone else, but since the patch, my summoner spells have been randomly not responding to either hotkeys or manual clicking. For example, if I use ignite, the targeting system comes up, but clicking on an enemy champion does nothing; this applies to every summoner spell I've tried, including non-targeted (flash, heal, etc). Pretty inconvenient when you're expecting to flash over a wall and your champion just sits there looking like the brainless free food that he is,
There are still more bugs that I've been hearing about that came along with the Volibear patch. This list is likely to grow. There are still other bugs that have yet to be fixed even before the Volibear patch. What is being done to address these bugs, Riot? I would even go as far as to ask "When will be able to play the game again?"

TL;DR - Bugs everywhere, needs fixed.

And yes, I could have put this in the bug report forum initially, but the only response I've received was essentially "it's not our fault, it's something on your end," when hundreds of people had the same issue (the vanishing cursor bug, which STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVeonneth View Post
Hey dude,

Sadly, this is not on our side. This is a problem with certain ATI graphics drivers. Make sure you update your driers to the most recent version (there was a new set of drivers released as recent as October 4th).

We know this isn't on "our side" because people have the cursor problems persist outside the game.
Take a look at the bug reports forums right now, there are almost no red responses in every thread on the first page.

Summoners, any commonly found bugs I've missed, please post here. Thanks.

Vespis

12-06-2011

The unresponsive champion issue is really frustrating. :/

Enosense

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Bump for justice and bug fixes.

SPNaedre

12-06-2011

I've gotten the Unresponsive Champion glitch too. And it usually hits just as I'm leaping onto a target. So I get to watch as they tear me apart and be able to do nothing. Bump for great justice.

Enosense

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNaedre View Post
I've gotten the Unresponsive Champion glitch too. And it usually hits just as I'm leaping onto a target. So I get to watch as they tear me apart and be able to do nothing. Bump for great justice.
I know the feeling. It's godawful.

Enosense

12-06-2011

Can I has red post?

Enosense

12-07-2011

Bump because I would like an answer from a Red on this.

Peram

12-07-2011

and the f*ckd*amn bugged bushes

Enosense

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peram View Post
and the f*ckd*amn bugged bushes
Can you elaborate on this? I'm unfamiliar with this particular bug, but I'd love to add it to the OP.

Basoosh

12-07-2011

Fix the 'Play Again' button. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

12345 ... 9