@Riot Milestone Rewards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PauIifer

12-06-2011

What do you think about rewarding players for hitting certain milestones of games won?

The options are rather simple

Forum pictures/titles
or
Unique or just free skin
or
In game summoner icon.

This thread is directed at riot as I'm mainly interested in what they think but feel free to post your own thoughts.

LegOfLamb

12-06-2011

I'd like to see skins for 100/250/500/1000 wins. And maybe one for x number of losses

TribeofOne

12-06-2011

I mentioned this in a another post about the price of rune pages. I'd recommend and greatly appreciate milestone rewards for Tribunal Cases.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1563150&highlight=tribeofone

IE I'd like to see rune pages given out for voting on a certain # of cases. I agree with your idea as well, though I'd prefer it be for number of gains played. Obviously you could fudge this system, surrender at 20 mins repeatedly but I'm sure Riot could work around these issues.

IvI 100 Bidoof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

free skin's is a bit much, ip bonuses would be more likely for them to do. either would be nice

GagongP1n0y

04-26-2012

hmm..i have a question. do you get 500 ip and a forum badge if your friend gets to lvl 5? or is it a milestone reward? i mean if your friend gets to lvl 10, do u get 500 ip and the badge or lvl 5? im kinda confused