Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Accepteth

04-29-2012

I got some IP boost for 10 wins from doing the tribunal cases...worth 650RP--- I played and got over 1600IP worth.

Razorknightz

04-29-2012

Well you rather play the game instead of getting ip by tribunal

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

04-29-2012

Quote:
Accepteth:
I got some IP boost for 10 wins from doing the tribunal cases...worth 650RP--- I played and got over 1600IP worth.

That IP boost wasn't from the Tribunal, it was an apology for server issues.

MlNsec

11-13-2012

oh

Cat 6th

11-13-2012

So its like this: Riot could pay a team just for case reviewing, paying them with real money, but instead they use us like voluntiers to do that job because we have plenty of time, we love helping the society and we don't care at all if we win 5 IP each (if we judged fair ofc).

If this is not about the rewards, why do they pay us 5IP?, they shouldn't, because we are voluntiers, right? But if we are there for the IP only, its better to find a job and get RP.

But as a job, you have to be carefull, because Riot warn you that there will be some penalties if you abuse the system. ("It's important to understand the rules because abuse can result in serious consequences.&quot What is that mean? How can you abuse the tribunal system?

In my hummble opinion: If this is not a job, we shouldn't get paid for this (considering that there are a lot of jobs on the web that pay you real money), and if its a job there should be a bit more IP earnings from it (considering the time you spend by reviewing the cases is not 20 seconds each, but you read the full chatlog both sides, look for any reportable offense, check the K/D/A list, the build and the CS.(I think each needs at least 5 - 10 min reviewing)

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-13-2012

So it's like this, this thread is seven months old. Don't necro.

Cat 6th

11-14-2012

Is not my fault it reborned 1 day ago

BTW can you explain me the penalties i said above? I can't find them and it just say that. I know you know a lot.

Minstrel13

11-14-2012

Quote:
Sukh01:
Is not my fault it reborned 1 day ago

BTW can you explain me the penalties i said above? I can't find them and it just say that. I know you know a lot.

Actually, it doesn't really matter any more. As of 2 months ago, Riot stopped giving IP for Tribunal cases judged. The idea being that, without rewards, the only people who would be participating in Tribunal would be those who truly wanted to see the game community improve, and discouraging the people who used to press P for free IP.

Cat 6th

11-14-2012

Thank you @Minstrel13, I didn't know that.

But just one thing and i will let this post go R.I.P.
This statement: "It's important to understand the rules because abuse can result in serious consequences" What does it mean?

Right now I'm a member of the Tribunal voluntiers, and I have 80% accurracy rate, but I'm still thinking if I do the wrong call I will get my account banned or something... What will happen to me if I do mistake? Its an abuse if I get "only a few" between my cases?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-14-2012

Quote:
Minstrel13:
Actually, it doesn't really matter any more. As of 2 months ago, Riot stopped giving IP for Tribunal cases judged. The idea being that, without rewards, the only people who would be participating in Tribunal would be those who truly wanted to see the game community improve, and discouraging the people who used to press P for free IP.

(This is why you don't necro threads, information that was correct at the time can be quite outdated.)