How to counter Leona?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DongYu

12-06-2011

I seen my team mates dies by Leona or carry she is with because she stuns a lot and kill them.

Then while at top or mid I am rapping its useless because after lv 8 or so.. She just comes to mid with her team. Turret dive... stuns the whole team slows them... And their carry destroys us. Her tanking ability is really really good.. Yes she dies but by that time 1 or 2 people remain mid or anywhere they gank.

I am in "800" elo and I usually am carry with teemo or yi. I can pick other tanks but my carries don't do their job.. I get best score out of all of them with me being tank -.-

anyways... this topic is about how to stop leona and her stunning rampage.

YooMadBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2011

Um... everything? Leona is just basically hard CCs in short cooldowns, but she has no damage. Just concentrate on countering her entire team.

EDIT: If you can position your team properly, you can take down her entire team ignoring her.

Tickle Me Guy

12-06-2011

Leona is a good tank? Call the news!

No really, Leona is a beast.

Pho Pasteur

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DongYu View Post
I seen my team mates dies by Leona or carry she is with because she stuns a lot and kill them.

Then while at top or mid I am rapping its useless because after lv 8 or so.. She just comes to mid with her team. Turret dive... stuns the whole team slows them... And their carry destroys us. Her tanking ability is really really good.. Yes she dies but by that time 1 or 2 people remain mid or anywhere they gank.

I am in "800" elo and I usually am carry with teemo or yi. I can pick other tanks but my carries don't do their job.. I get best score out of all of them with me being tank -.-

anyways... this topic is about how to stop leona and her stunning rampage.

came in for the gangsta text

CrayonPop ChoA

12-06-2011

800 elo what more can we say lol
Play better?

Bekkal

12-06-2011

Dodge that initiation and she's a lot less scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremz View Post
800 elo what more can we say lol
Play better?
This is not helpful at all.

a tiny ant

12-06-2011

Merc treads, since her stuns are pretty short in duration. This will make them even shorter.

Not getting hit by her skillshots also helps. Make sure you don't bunch up with your team otherwise one Solar Flare will stun most of your team.

Darklarik

12-06-2011

Get Tenacity and focus on her team. Is it that hard?

Darkwahn

12-06-2011

Your post is horrendously hard to read :/. But Leona is very easy to deal with, merc treads and a bit of dodging should be enough.

Lullabye

12-06-2011

2 of her CC is skill shots. One of which is an ult. Just try and not let her gget her combo on you.
That is W>E>Q(Wproc)>R and if you do have to figh ther, try to get her alone because her passive only procs with allied champs.
Also, invest in merc treads, elsies miracle, or Cloak and Dagger. They all give 35 tenacity so you are effectively cutting out a third of leonas usefulness by wearing them.