What exactly is the problem with Purple Team on Summoner's Rift?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dukasho

12-08-2011

The easy fix is increasing the amount you can zoom out. So you can at least SEE everything that your character can see. Not being able to see your whole range of vision without moving the camera is a joke and horrible design oversight.

KamakaziGumiBear

12-08-2011

1920x1080, UI scale set to about 50%, profit?

when I put my camera in the same spot as this one http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aPHVcyY62bE/TI7MUvwX8uI/AAAAAAAAAAk/vpy00Migwmw/s1600/Turm.jpg

I can see into the river, when I put my camera in mid, I can see from one turret to the other one. If I had to play with your tiny ass screen id kill myself.

mavrice

12-08-2011

I can remember when I started playing that I too had the same complaint when I played on the purple side of the map. I actually commented on and even created a thread about it.

The bad: There won't be a fix to this until the design/HUD team comes up with a way to flip/mirror the image of the same view for both sides.

The worst: The inconsiderate flamers/trollers who only have unneeded comments that only share their insensitive/egocentric opinion about the matter. I nor anyone, who agrees with the OP, cares about how you play the game or how you play with an unlocked camera or a locked camera.

I will always dread playing on the purple side even if I can play with an unlocked camera because I do lose some field of vision because of the HUD.

b0rg

12-12-2011

Unlocked camera is hardly "micro-management." It's not really possible to reach your potential in this game with the camera locked.

Just unlock it, then hold down the Spacebar when you want to follow your champion. It's the best of both worlds.

EndOfGreed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

People just seem to like blue More than purple.....

SLXidian

12-12-2011

The only reason I don't like purple is skill shots and aiming , or escaping from a gank for that matter takes just a micro second longer when you have to move your camera first then click to run, these few micro seconds can result in death , I'm still trying to use an unlocked camera to get better, but you can't deny it takes longer from purple because you have to move the camera back to run from ganks in bot lane where from blue if you lock your camera you can aim skill shots better and easily react to a gank and click back to escape.

Legeril

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Originally I thought that If you were purple team , the gamefield would be turned around. Would be cool..

I have noticed I win less as purple team, but I've never really thought much of it besides getting used to moving the camera.