Fellow Touhous Unite!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Flame Haze

Recruiter

12-06-2011

I For one Support our Anime Dictators even though it's just a game

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Not sure why everyone has to flame each other. ._. But yeah. Touhou ftw.

The Flame Haze

Recruiter

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris View Post
the worst anime tv show's are hundreds of times worse than the worst american tv shows and movies
who the hell wants to watch a deformed, innacurately proportioned animed female character show her ****?
how u can pass anime off as a legit medium of entertainment is beyond me.
its the worst kind u can watch or experience.
Troll, Anime just like any form of story telling has it's own means of getting it's point across through it's own art and soundtracks which are usually a lot more intricate than American shows soundtracks becuase people take the time out of thier day to compose the music thoughtfully becuase they know that it takes heart and effort to pick their shows off the ground in comparison to shows here where Fox picks it up or it doesn't and if it doesn't then it's fine, another Pilot down the drain bring on the next one, just like anything else though there are bad animes but that doesn't mean that all of them are, Hittler was a bad guy and he was human does that mean that all other humans are Nazi, Prejudice, and Intolerant just because they all breathe the same air he did or because we all are humans..? no, there are some that are bad granted but that just means that you have to go out of your way to find the ones that are worth working for

The Flame Haze

Recruiter

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by k°npaku y°umu View Post
not sure why everyone has to flame each other. ._. But yeah. Touhou ftw.
did you say flame!?

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris View Post
the worst anime tv show's are hundreds of times worse than the worst american tv shows and movies
who the hell wants to watch a deformed, innacurately proportioned animed female character show her ****?
how u can pass anime off as a legit medium of entertainment is beyond me.
its the worst kind u can watch or experience.
I could say the same for American crime drama and say the depiction of death is even worse than the depiction of sexuality.

Konpaku Youmu

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flame Haze View Post
did you say flame!?
Maybe, Shana. *winks*

Jolan

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K°npaku Y°umu View Post
Name me one game where the Touhous get together and don't start unloading generous amounts of bullets on one another.

xYol0swag420x

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K°npaku Y°umu View Post
Opinions real important, people mustn't like what you* don't like.
*current reader

Konpaku Youmu

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
Name me one game where the Touhous get together and don't start unloading generous amounts of bullets on one another.
Well played.

basketofseals

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
Name me any good game where people don't start unloading generous amounts of bullets on one another