No sound in-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best IreIia NA

12-06-2011

Using a random USB logitech headset, I did double checks on certain things, no clue what needs to be done at this point.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

12-06-2011

LoL + USB headset = booooom.

used to happen on my old windows pc too.

to solve... well, the only way i found was plugging the headset in the audio output plug. don't know if yours has the possibility.

Best IreIia NA

12-06-2011

Nope it doesn't, like many people on the pc side in other sub-sections have been having problems, not sure if they have a fix.

What I do know for certain is that this usb headphone problem has been a result of the most recent patch.

I suppose listening to music while playing this game wouldn't be so bad, seems more like an ADD player would favor (which is not me).

Ediwir

Wrenchman

12-06-2011

recent patch? strange. i experienced this in last october, when i bought these headphones. and i mean more than 1 year ago.

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

It has to do with how LoL itself handles the game audio.

The only thing I can suggest that might work is to use an external audio card/interface if possible, or a USB - Audio Out converter.

sciyth

12-06-2011

i played a game on my **** top yesterday. i was having sound problems. this is not a mac issue