@Phreak, it's called Simple "No"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surangama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Phreak, I used to have so much respect for you until I heard what you said to Doublelift when he asked for his name change. He said you told him something along the line of "what makes you so special that you get the special treatment?"

Seriously? What makes you think you're in the ground to say that? You're some kind of authority now? I only ever heard that kind of words from almighty police or teacher and it just disgust me since the intention behind this kind of attitude is usually to showoff.

Just say "No sorry we can't do that. Everyone is equal" would be simple and plain.

Totally loss respect for you dude.

BlackDespondency

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline View Post
Phreak, I used to have so much respect for you until I heard what you said to Doublelift when he asked for his name change. He said you told him something along the line of "what makes you so special that you get the special treatment?"

Seriously? What makes you think you're in the ground to say that? You're some kind of authority now? I only ever heard that kind of words from almighty police or teacher and it just discuss me since the intention behind this kind of attitude is usually to showoff.

Just say "No sorry we can't do that. Everyone is equal" would be simple and plain.

discuss? disgust?

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

We gots to hate on da popo, yo. AUTHORITY CAN SUCK ONE!

A Super Saiyan 3

12-06-2011

You're are trying to imply a negative context on something that was said in a rather neutral or even mildly playful context.

Zimski

12-06-2011

Could it have been possible that he said that AFTER doublelift argued for him to give it to him? Also, if this is what made you lose respect for Phreak, you're an idiot.

Ragnar Draconus

12-06-2011

No idea what your problem is, but even if he said that he would be in the right. A lot of pro players act like they deserve more than the general public, and putting them in their place now and again is something that should happen. Not to mention that airing out a private conversation to the public like Doublelift did is also very immature if done in a serious context. If done sarcastically, then you are just a tool for posting this.

Colonel J

12-06-2011

inb4 name change to PHREAKSUCKSlift

Duke Br0heimer

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline View Post

Seriously? What makes you think you're in the ground to say that? You're some kind of authority now? I only ever heard that kind of words from almighty police or teacher and it just disgust me since the intention behind this kind of attitude is usually to showoff.

Nobody cares. Wanna create artificial drama, go somewhere else.

Zimski

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
inb4 name change to PHREAKSUCKSlift
Too bad HE CAN'T. Phreak - 1 Doublelift - 0.

IS1edcb1aa33b082

12-06-2011

Phreak acting like a d ip****, what else is new?