Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top Tank-y Dps Picks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madman Reborn

12-06-2011

Quote:
Stimuz:
That and Aegis. I also see a lot of dom Panths building Hexdrinker as one of their core items, something I rarely see on monkey.

Hexdrinker is a recommended item for dom panths it isn't for monkey. but then again it is more suited.

Tiranui

Recruiter

12-06-2011

Lately I've been surprised at Volibear's damage and Skarner's durability in bot lane.

Stimuz

12-06-2011

Tank Swain is hilarious, my god. I think hes one of the top AP tanky DPS for sure.

Phourc

12-06-2011

How exactly is Riven a tanky dps?

She needs a lot of AD to work, I rarely go more than the usual 1-2 defensive items on her.

FDru

12-06-2011

Quote:
Phourc:
How exactly is Riven a tanky dps?

She needs a lot of AD to work, I rarely go more than the usual 1-2 defensive items on her.

She's "pseudo-tanky" due to her multiple hard CCs and shield (all on extremely short cooldowns).

mufins

12-06-2011

riven, wukong, skarner, irelia, pantheon would be my dream auto-win team (also brainless i might add) if I was doing arranged 5s (ryze/yorick being first bans).

WaterD103

Recruiter

12-06-2011

Imo Riven , at least how most people build is ridicously easy to kill. Its a game of who whit first, Riven kills you in 2 hits, but so fast she dies. I dont think It's tanky dps.

Madman Reborn

12-06-2011

Man, on dominion even tanks die in a few hits.

Stimuz

12-06-2011

Swain man, ridiculous.

Advo

12-06-2011

the best tanky dps is trundle..............trololololo