Friends In-Game Support..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starfighter99

12-05-2011

I took the survey they had on how to improve and didn't think about it until after, but it would be nice if they had a way to check and see if you have any friends/buddies online, and an interface to be able to chat with them, check stats, etc. Also an easier way to chat with your friends in game, when they aren't in a game. I always forget how it is you do that the way they have it set up now.

Any thoughts?

Saabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

im guessing you mean ingame because all that is available out of games.

Saabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

wow, im bad at reading, i agree with a friends interface ingame, i also hope they add a quick way to send msgs to everyone or just ur team, because clicking send all to send to everyone sucks.

boourns

UI Designer

12-07-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Yeah we've talked about similar things internally, currently chatting with people outside the game is really hidden. We're working on some other really cool stuff right now, but revisiting the chat is something we'll consider for the future.

Bottleorum

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfighter99 View Post
I took the survey they had on how to improve and didn't think about it until after, but it would be nice if they had a way to check and see if you have any friends/buddies online, and an interface to be able to chat with them, check stats, etc. Also an easier way to chat with your friends in game, when they aren't in a game. I always forget how it is you do that the way they have it set up now.

Any thoughts?
You can actually currently do this, but it's kinda awkward to do mid game. Basically, in your tray (bottom right corner icons) there's a little riot symbol while you're in game that reopens the PVP.net client and you can do normal chat functions there. It's just not easy to do unless you play windowed/have multiple monitors.

xX2EZSONXx

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabi View Post
wow, im bad at reading, i agree with a friends interface ingame, i also hope they add a quick way to send msgs to everyone or just ur team, because clicking send all to send to everyone sucks.
Dude hold shift while pressing enter to chat....