LOL Won't let me update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cj21508

12-05-2011

Hi

So I need serious help. LOL has been running fine on my laptop until today, I opened the program it was updating then it stops updating at 33% and tells me the program can't update any further, and instead just keeps scanning files over and over again. I've tried to uninstall then re-install the program but it's showing the same problem. Is there any way that I can fix this? My laptop meets all the requirements for the game to run properly, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

Please HELP!

Bonekinght

12-05-2011

try changeing your reigon then back idk but when i did that it reloaded then just updated

blaze11572

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonekinght View Post
try changeing your reigon then back idk but when i did that it reloaded then just updated
thanks this worked for me. bump

TheFern33

12-05-2011

same i swiched from NA for a few mins then swiched back over and it finished in an instant

Vadeil

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonekinght View Post
where do you go to change your reigon?

TheFern33

12-05-2011

on the preloaded. its a blue button that says change region. left hand side near the bottom

blaze11572

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadeil View Post
where do you go to change your reigon?
its on the LoL loader, where you click the play button. To the left of the play button there is a button that says change region

cj21508

12-05-2011

thanks for the input guys but still no dice, been stuck at 33% and it's not going anywhere with the update not sure what's wrong now

TheFern33

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj21508 View Post
thanks for the input guys but still no dice, been stuck at 33% and it's not going anywhere with the update not sure what's wrong now
give it a few mins at the other region then switch back

cj21508

12-05-2011

it's weird because I did do that waited a couple minutes and switched it back to NA, it did work but the problem now is the download was going great then all of a sudden, the download speed drops to 0 kb/s. And my download is now dead takes like 8358 hours to download which i find utterly weird. This can't be happening