Wards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetOnMyMap

12-05-2011

My friend said he never buys wards because he's the carry, while being Nocturne. He said only supports/tanks buy wards. True? Or not. I'd say no since you rarely have a support in TT anyway and everyone should get wards sometime in the game..

Life Is Sleepin

12-05-2011

Everybody should get wards

GetOnMyMap

12-05-2011

Yeah exactly..

Romram

12-05-2011

Even pros who play carry champion get wards. Look at TSM Streams. With two well placed wards in TT you can pretty much know when the enemy team is on your side, getting red, getting top buffs and getting dragon.

Xentorx

12-05-2011

Everyone should be getting wards..... yet this hardly happens.

Garbles

12-05-2011

This is not SR meta, everyone buys wards in TT and wards are crucial. If hes not buying wards hes hurting your chances of winning.

Sam

12-05-2011

AP carry don't have to buy that many 1-2 and the rest goes for the jungle and AD.

Wheredigo

12-05-2011

Honestly he should be warding just about more than anyone. he should be top lane, taking out top lane then getting in the jungle with a lantern. he kills it soooo fast, and 1 well placed ward and you can have vision on everything in the top jungle more or less. Ap carries on tt don't get as much gold as quickly on tt, and need all the gold they can early to get the edge in fights. i'd say if anything he should be throwing out more wards than anything ap by far

Koldheartedjsp

12-05-2011

i buy a ward every recall unless i can't build an item because of it, regardless of champion

Valkyrie17

12-05-2011

Just wondering.. As nocturne, shoudn't he be building pretty tanky for 3v3? Focused squishy Noc =Dead squishy Noc..