jungle harder?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peejus the Kid

12-05-2011

has anyone noticed the jungle being a bit harder to do than usual? I've done my fair share of jungling in 3's and have noticed throughout the jungle change patches that the 3s jungle has been a bit harder ever since.

Either that, or some of my junglers have been nerfed that i don't know about?

anyone?

Garbles

12-05-2011

The changes to SR jungle indirectly affected TT jungle. Its harder now and less rewarding. What makes me the most upset is I really think they don't even realize it. They could hotfix a couple of changes in 30 mins and fix this issue.

Sam

12-05-2011

harder, but it balance it alittle more. IMO

Wheredigo

12-05-2011

i'd agree with sam, before the jungle was honestly a bit too easy. the little less health on pots and a little less damage on the claw was a good change up, though honestly there are some of the champs that are still crazy good in the jungle.

Sam

12-05-2011

YupYup* Now it seems pretty right, the jungle gets a lower amount of exp because of how long it takes them now, so it pretty balanced. So i don't know how ppl complaining about it .o.o

Koldheartedjsp

12-05-2011

the fast sustainable junglers can still dominate games

the first few minutes is hard but after that its pretty easy

Sam

12-05-2011

Not really, it gets harder and harder as game progresses.

Koldheartedjsp

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
idk tryn is really the only jungler i use that i am good with (other than shaco) and due to his sustain i think once I'm lvl 5 it gets way way easier. The first few minutes I feel so weak I'm to scared to even help my team

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Once you get a wriggles jungle clear speed is faster than lane pushes. The initial 6 levels is the hardest part, if you can get a char past that stage jungle is just free gold unless the other team counters you.