Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frost Queen Janna sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluepsi

12-05-2011

Quote:
The Lady Gaga:
Don't think I'll be getting it.

It's a little disappointing when you factor in how very rare it is to get a new support skin.

i agree completely, especially as so many champions get new animations and particles for frost skins. still holding out for a soraka legendary skin though

Keitau

12-05-2011

http://lolskinviewer.com/#Janna

Don't know if they changed it or not but... it's not a simple recolor. If you're going to complain at least ***** about the right thing.

Fennec

Recruiter

12-05-2011

QQ

The skins bugged ATM. i thought it was pretty clear when her shield and nato had no effects at all on them.

Núrse MeÐúsÂ

12-05-2011

there was so much creativity left out

taiya

12-05-2011

Quote:
Keitau:

Don't know if they changed it or not but... it's not a simple recolor. If you're going to complain at least ***** about the right thing.

like i said, i know the model is a little different BUT ITS PRETTY MUCH A RECOLOR... all they did was paint her clothes on differently and add whatever that icy shoulderpad **** is.

Fennec

Recruiter

12-05-2011

Quote:
taiya:
like i said, i know the model is a little different BUT ITS PRETTY MUCH A RECOLOR

by that logic all the skins are recolors lolol

Keitau

12-05-2011

Quote:
taiya:
like i said, i know the model is a little different BUT ITS PRETTY MUCH A RECOLOR... all they did was paint her clothes on differently and add whatever that icy shoulderpad **** is.

Ok, you do something like that with a skin and tell me how much time it takes.

As a skin, its pretty **** good. The details are amazing, though I wish her hair didn't look like Alistar licked it.

Charles Barkley

12-05-2011

I'm assuming the skin was removed as I see the message confirming that it was added to the store however I can only see the new Warwick skin when I enter the shop, despite owning Janna.

bluepsi

12-05-2011

Quote:
Keitau:

technically it isn't a recolor. that said when about ten pixels got added and other than that its just new colors, it counts as a recolor to me.

QNecron

12-05-2011

No special shield, ultimate or nado? Seriously Riot?

ಠ_ಠ