Frost Queen Janna sucks

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluepsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Gaga View Post
Don't think I'll be getting it.

It's a little disappointing when you factor in how very rare it is to get a new support skin.
i agree completely, especially as so many champions get new animations and particles for frost skins. still holding out for a soraka legendary skin though

Keitau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

http://lolskinviewer.com/#Janna

Don't know if they changed it or not but... it's not a simple recolor. If you're going to complain at least ***** about the right thing.

Fennec

Recruiter

12-05-2011

QQ

The skins bugged ATM. i thought it was pretty clear when her shield and nato had no effects at all on them.

N˙rse Međ˙s┬

12-05-2011

there was so much creativity left out

taiya

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitau View Post

Don't know if they changed it or not but... it's not a simple recolor. If you're going to complain at least ***** about the right thing.
like i said, i know the model is a little different BUT ITS PRETTY MUCH A RECOLOR... all they did was paint her clothes on differently and add whatever that icy shoulderpad **** is.

Fennec

Recruiter

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiya View Post
like i said, i know the model is a little different BUT ITS PRETTY MUCH A RECOLOR
by that logic all the skins are recolors lolol

Keitau

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiya View Post
like i said, i know the model is a little different BUT ITS PRETTY MUCH A RECOLOR... all they did was paint her clothes on differently and add whatever that icy shoulderpad **** is.
Ok, you do something like that with a skin and tell me how much time it takes.

As a skin, its pretty **** good. The details are amazing, though I wish her hair didn't look like Alistar licked it.

Charles Barkley

12-05-2011

I'm assuming the skin was removed as I see the message confirming that it was added to the store however I can only see the new Warwick skin when I enter the shop, despite owning Janna.

bluepsi

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitau View Post

technically it isn't a recolor. that said when about ten pixels got added and other than that its just new colors, it counts as a recolor to me.

QNecron

12-05-2011

No special shield, ultimate or nado? Seriously Riot?

ಠ_ಠ

123456 ... 8