I cant buy riot points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonbullX

12-05-2011

i wanted to get high command katarina, so i went to the store to buy some RP with my credit card, but it simply wont let me.

says that the store has encounter an error, that i should try later, but the sale on the skin ends today.

im not from the states but i have bought rp before with no probs. can any1 help me....

Littlebirdsd

12-05-2011

I am in the US, and I can't buy RP either. The purchase RP page takes forever to load, and once it does it doesn't do anything when I click on the RP amount, no matter how long I wait (trying to buy with Credit card as well). Any info would be apreciated.

Littlebirdsd

12-05-2011

Bumping for info.

MoonbullX

12-05-2011

ive been trying since Saturday man... this sucks ima miss the sale... :"(

Schalac

12-05-2011

Bump because it won't let me buy any RP either.

OpinionDOTBuzz

12-05-2011

Please try refering to here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234244-riot-point-purchase-errors

If that doesnt help please submit a ticket with full info.

Littlebirdsd

12-05-2011

While I appreciate the help, the problem seems to be client side from what I can tell. It's not an error message, as I can't even select my RP amount since the whole right side of the menu seems to be broken.

Littlebirdsd

12-05-2011

Any riot response to this? The problem seems to be client side, wold really like some statement that it's at least known or they are working on it.

Dear Alphonse

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebirdsd View Post
Any riot response to this? The problem seems to be client side, wold really like some statement that it's at least known or they are working on it.
its been atleast three days now, and still no notice from riot staff...

xGeorge

12-05-2011

It wont allow me to buy RP either. I've been having the same problem. I wanted to buy Xin Zhao and get some things on sale but it just keeps on telling me I have an error. Please help ):