Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Warwick Buff Sugestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcanamoon

12-05-2011

I like Warwick, but i fell him a bit out dated, i think a small buff/tweak could be Warwick others skills (Hunger Strikes, Hunter Calls) are granted with aditional effects agaist and enemy affected by Warwick's Blood Scent or grant him aditional effects when he attack a a enemy affected by Blood Scent.

I think this could do Warwick more intresting and realsing his tittle, the Blood Hunter

Kirethorn

12-05-2011

Thematically yes, but it makes him into something that really only becomes useful when enemies are on low health. This encourages playstyles such as not helping in teamfights to pick up the kills afterward.

I think his scent should reveal stealth at half range or something other. But I'm not going to try to rework him, Riot will do as they will.

Theorycrafter

12-05-2011

Warwick's issue is that he can't gank efficiently before level 6. That *is* all.

I think all he really needs is making his Hungering Strike constant 6 second cooldown(since its well bound by mana cost in lane anyway) and increase his base movement speed to 330, up from 320.(which is multpilied by his E)
Bam, Warwick is now viable ^_^

Edit: Oh yeah, and his jungling speed isn't very good due to lack of AoE but that can be fixed by the above suggestion as well.

Faolchu

12-05-2011

All I want for x-mas is for them to fix his new run animation and make it so he runs on all fours when blood scent is active

tC Paulie

12-22-2011

Quote:
Faolchu:
All I want for x-mas is for them to fix his new run animation and make it so he runs on all fours when blood scent is active

Buy Hyena WW. He runs on all 4's.