[Guide] Annie, the Tibbers Tamer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anniie

10-29-2009

I sort of forgot about that 25% -cd. Frozen Heart is sounding pretty nice actually.

I stopped getting sorc boots as well. Really now, 33 ap? I've been trying just about every boot except berserkers, and I don't really like mercurys on annie. I'm really starting to like boots of mobility. You can zip right in and drop a tibbers stun from pretty much out of nowhere and dart in and out nuking things. The worst off you'll be is move 2, which is what we used to have with sorc boots anyway.

IamDuddits

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniie View Post
I sort of forgot about that 25% -cd. Frozen Heart is sounding pretty nice actually.

I stopped getting sorc boots as well. Really now, 33 ap? I've been trying just about every boot except berserkers, and I don't really like mercurys on annie. I'm really starting to like boots of mobility. You can zip right in and drop a tibbers stun from pretty much out of nowhere and dart in and out nuking things. The worst off you'll be is move 2, which is what we used to have with sorc boots anyway.
I've been thinking about those as well. Though a constant 3 on Boots of Swiftness is nice.

kastr

12-02-2009

mr tibbers
I'm an annie player as well.. something about her hard hitting with low cooldowns that attract me..

just a question..

for your runes page for cool down, do you use all %CD per lvl or is it the set percentage of cooldown for the slots?

so im asking do you use 0.xx % per level CD runes or do you use 0.xx% CD runes?

im just clarifying, you probably have it in your guide but upon reading it i couldn't really understand which runes you used so i just wanted to clear things up .

KaosKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

Annie is one of my mains and I usually use the exact same build as your tank build lol
However I tend to run a lvl 18 ap page instead of pene or -cd, any thoughts?
I get around +80 ap by lvl 18 from it, which isn't that bad since it means ~ + 45 ap by lvl 10 so I can focus more on hp/mobility.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

It's important to hit the cooldown cap because late game, Annie is just good to spam her spell and get the more stun she can. The more she stun, the best she is for the team in team fight. (AoE stun is king)

As for the Focus vs Celerity, i use both of those.
My rune page is:

Mark: Magic Penetration
Seal: Focus
Glyph: Celerity
Quints: Focus

I get:
-16% CDR from runes
-9% CDR from masteries
-15% CDR from Deathfire Grasp

= 40% CDR (cap)

**Deathfire Grasp is the new Mejaj's (Mejaj's got nerfed so badly)

With Deathfire Grasp you don't even need the golem buff (no more mana regen problem, and you hit the cooldown cap without the buff)