Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VigZ

Recruiter

07-06-2010

I know there's been an issue with the support email, however for the last week I've been trying to contact support through the support page and every time I am met with the same error.

Regardless if I enter the "Code" in or not, the system does not recognize the code's presence. I sent an email to riot support about a week ago, and did not recieve any kind of response. Is the system acting buggy, or am I being ignored? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Briffy

07-06-2010

I sent an email to [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] on the 29th June and got a reply on the 5th July. I think they're just having issues with their support system so things are a little delayed at the moment.

VigZ

Recruiter

07-06-2010

Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-06-2010

The e-mail system should be working properly now. Due to the backlog it generally takes 2-3 business days for a response. This past weekend was a US holiday which may delay response a bit as well.

Also, you should receive an auto-reply e-mail with a trouble ticket number almost immediately. If you didn't, please check your spam and filter settings as any staff reply would most likely also be lost.

Very basically with game codes, if you have a code on a card from a box or purchase, make sure you're entering the code without spaces or dashes as may appear on the card.

Purchases made in the EU or US regions will supply codes only for that region and will not work on another region's server.