Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA Tranfer Acc EU. [RIOTerz]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VA DivaPrincess

12-05-2011

that is kinda the same deal i was thinking about, one time freebie, just like u did with West and Nordic East. bcus u had an account before you could do so..

Bazylov

12-05-2011

I can pay! :P Go go riot!

VA DivaPrincess

12-05-2011

Or how about this then (; ?.
All 30s account gets a free change from NA to EU or backwards..
all others have to pay for it, and aventually pay if need to switch from EU nordic to West or so.
also! bcus i have an account thats under lvl 20 still on EU Nordic that i need to switch to NA servers
cus i still kinda run a clan you know..
then i should pay for the tranfer.. and im also willing to pay ofc,
plus im also looking forward to put max runepages and get all the skins in the future on the low lvl
so i will still be buying tons of stuffs anyways ^^ . i recently unlocked Champion Bundle with Goth Annie
and bought skins for Cassiopeia and Morgana..

Bazylov

01-03-2012

Lolo someone deleted all post after DivaPrincess post, because posting about transfers are spamming but if you write "PONY" 100 times in other threads its like w/e. Riot ignoring skill lvl increased to 94.

Labiel

01-03-2012

or at least let us transfer lvl,unclocked champions and runes

RiChToFeN

03-14-2012

bump

n00boxular

03-14-2012

Fully support this idea, goodness knows I made a mistake making an NA account >:/

Dracozero

04-28-2012

Quote:
RiotKiddington:
The transfer service isn't the easiest thing to write, in involves a lot of transactional logic, but we do want it eventually for our players to be able to transfer from NA to EU.

I think it would be nice if players could pay for it, it is not easy now days for Riot to make money.

hahahaha

WakeskaterX

04-30-2012

Quote:
RiotKiddington:
The transfer service isn't the easiest thing to write, in involves a lot of transactional logic, but we do want it eventually for our players to be able to transfer from NA to EU.

I think it would be nice if players could pay for it, it is not easy now days for Riot to make money.

Hmm, I find this statement interesting. I think making fun of it is silly (unless you have access to Riot's business reports). A lot of new companies are adopting this style of revenue for their games, and I wonder, although Riot has considerable success with their [F2P and cash for coolness motto]... is it necessarily the best option for many new companies? I suppose time will tell.

Anyway, very interesting comment by the red, it's the first I have heard such about Riot. Most news articles are about how to replicate their massive success.