Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA Tranfer Acc EU. [RIOTerz]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VA DivaPrincess

12-04-2011

Am i the only one that is seriously tired of being on the North America's server
and living in Europe and have an account bcus starting in closed beta?.

Everytime a new patch is made, it messes up my FPS / Latency alot more.
and i really want to play on the EU servers to be actual closer to the servertime between my area and server. But i don't want to start all over.
cus then all my work would be SUCH a waste.
not only that i have 1900 normal wins 200+ more than lost games.
next to that.. i have all champions (which i bought 1 by 1 with RP and never with IP ever!)
i also have 90% of all skins store/olympics whatsoever.
i have all the runes in the game bcus all the IP was saved up till lvl 30 and got runes instead of champions for IP. means by time i got them all. and 10 runepages..
2 years of playing and alot of wasting money on the game. or not wasting but atleast for now
bcus this north america either
lagspikes. loads SLOW on loadscreen, gives blackscreens
the most ennoying thing is.. that, You lag out, but not actually lagging!.
bcus i can see whats going on in game, i can see what people type including myself!.
BUT! funny enought i can just sit and watch my ass getting raped bcus i freaking cant MOVE? O_O and when im dead then yeah go move your ass.
just saying its getting really frustrating.

So what i was thinking of when will you (RIOT) like you did between EU Nordic and EU west split to tranfer account the the other server. making EU to NA and
NA to EUnordic/EU West
every user should get a free change so they dont have to pay for moving bcus SOME people just cant afford it, atleast the first tranfer like in EU then if u want to go back or something you have to pay for it.

Just my opinion.. Plz RIOT make the feature plz.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

12-04-2011

The transfer service isn't the easiest thing to write, in involves a lot of transactional logic, but we do want it eventually for our players to be able to transfer from NA to EU.

I think it would be nice if players could pay for it, it is not easy now days for Riot to make money.

The Road North

12-04-2011

[quote=riotkiddington;18052308 it is not easy now days for riot to make money.[/quote]

shark

VA DivaPrincess

12-04-2011

Quote:
RiotKiddington:
The transfer service isn't the easiest thing to write, in involves a lot of transactional logic, but we do want it eventually for our players to be able to transfer from NA to EU.

I think it would be nice if players could pay for it, it is not easy now days for Riot to make money.

Well.. but still, istn it alot more important that players can actually play than new champs all the time for example?. new champs is alrgith bcus old ones gets bored.
but when someone cant play u lose a player. and the next and the next.
then no.. you dont get money.. cus some people like myself just cant play the game anylonger even when i want too. i want to play with frustrations but doesnt help me much bcus the fact is i cant PLAY XD!.

I just don't get it.. theres Asian servers, and other and other servers where people have been moved from NA and stufs to their own "realm" ?... then why is this such a problem?. and.. you already have a code for switching EU W to N ? isnt it just the same thing ? i mean u done it before, and u can sure make it again on a different server
you might not know. but what if theres like 10000 people or more? that cant play when they want to bcus they started in beta and got stuck on Americas server .

i.. well i have no more words to say. other than i just cant believe its that difficult and it should be one of the things that needs to be made before anything else.
it isnt fair that i cant play just bcus i live in EU...

Emosa

12-04-2011

Quote:
RiotKiddington:

I think another teemo skin could solve any financial problems...

Bazylov

12-04-2011

Muanuall transfers pleaseee!

VA DivaPrincess

12-04-2011

Quote:
Emosa:
I think another teemo skin could solve any financial problems...

Agreed... yeah we differently need more teemo skins.
10k teemoskins...

kokxx

Recruiter

12-05-2011

OP tells exactly my story. Supported

Acidapple

12-05-2011

I'm willing to pay up to 100$ for the transfer. I got all the champions, 6 rune pages and many skins on my US account, but the ping of 200 is just killing me.

Arezslan

Recruiter

12-05-2011

Quote:
RiotKiddington:

How about a one time freebie THEN you have to pay? I don't mind paying but I'm just looking out for my unemployed buddies...