Annoying bug; Need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nkhatri3

12-04-2011

Ok, I've made a post like this one before but nobody responded. However my problem is after I login, if my first game is a ranked match then I cant see the champion during champion select meaning I can't pick or ban any champions. Even I search for the champions they won't show up. My solution so far is to start a custom game then quit. Afterwards it works fine. But it is still really obnoxious to have to do that every time I login. I wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue or is it just me and what a potential solution could be.

One final note is that I recently deleted the original mac client (the one riot made themselves) and started using Boomjpe's. The problem exists on both clients for me.

Thanks in advance

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

hmmmm. This is strange. Most people mention that this happens occasionally. We honestly have no solution at the moment, and most of the dev team is tied up making a new client. I'll TRY and look into this but no gurantees. At least you have a working solution for the moment.

Cpt Shiba

12-05-2011

happens to windows too sometimes so i dont htink its a mac client specific problem

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Ah thanks for that Shiba. Was going to check on that first

But i'll look and see if it's possible to tweak files a bit. Because he is experiencing this bug quite often.