Rumble or Yorick for ranked 3s

Rumble 28 40.58%
Yorick 41 59.42%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Rumble or Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imDiabolic

12-04-2011

Just making a poll on who i should buy for ranked 3s and I've heard Yorick and Rumble were good but i don't know who to choose

Sordal

12-04-2011

Rumble is great early game and hits like a truck mid game from 6-12 with his ult, Personally I feel he fades as the game continues but his ult can still be super effective. Yorick has much better harass early game and scales better into late game.
Rumble is arguably the best AP for 3v3's with Morgana being the other strong AP caster.
Ive only picked up yorick recently but Im having a blast, Rumble I have played for months and he is quite a fun champ in general.
It really depends on what you like yorick might be more viable in 3's because he can use wriggles effectively and you always want 2 wriggles on your team for map and dragon control.

imDiabolic

12-04-2011

I think I'm going to go with Yorick he seems funner to play, as well as being a bit more viable in my eyes for 3s

Rekyz

12-04-2011

i like rumbowl

M0NSTER HD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

rumble is good but yorick is RAPE

papachapa

12-05-2011

how should i build yorick in 3s?

Sam

12-05-2011

Go rumble, yorick is horrible late game, hes just a tank, win the game in middle game with rumble and you win hard. Out lane your enemy and cs him and you win

Wheredigo

12-05-2011

bad sam, your supposed to keep rumble a secret, people still haven't caught on to the awesome that is him

Sam

12-05-2011

Rumble so op... omg play him right, beat yorick anyday

Wheredigo

12-05-2011

it's true. most people don't know how to use yoricks ult effectively anyways. I <3 my rumble. especially 1v2 bot, nothing like a couple early kills on them to finish the game at 15 minutes. ..... i mean rumble sucks.... don't play him.....