Hitting Like a Scion: AP Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudeboymike

10-07-2009

yea, i just played him and wrecked face. instead of stupid omg OP, its stupid "timed" omg OP. lol

Quinnister

10-10-2009

Updated the guide with a new build, more strats, updated the rune section, added a new section, and updated a number or two.

Run You Fools

03-01-2010

i love it!!
can u suggest any other items?
for pure AP?
guinsoo? etc?

Judah the Lion

03-01-2010

Sanji, in response to your "conclusion", you can directly rectify Sion's issue with Veil if you branch off into a DPS element mid-late game. I have posted this probably close to 5 times now across the boards, but I'll do it once more just for you.

After your first big AP item and boots, branch off into Guinsoo's Rageblade and continue to pick up actual DPS items, i.e. Infinity Edge and Atma's Impaler, with a small amount of attack speed thrown in. You'll have all ranks of Enrage and a maxed Ult. by the time you pick these up, and the hybridization will not only make you more difficult to defend against, but also make you viable late game.

It's the only way to play AP Sion in good, high-end games, imo.

Good luck.

Tholok

03-10-2010

To the OP... I have read your guide and it seems solid. Just two questions:

1. How do you keep your health up early game (before your ult)? Without health regen or lifesteal it seems you are very vulnerable to harrassment. Do you solely rely on health pots?
2. How do you use Enrage and how important is getting the extra health it provides?