Hitting Like a Scion: AP Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHeretic

10-03-2009

So Enrage means whenever you kill anything, with or without enrage toggled, you'll gain a HP bonus?

Quinnister

10-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeretic View Post
So Enrage means whenever you kill anything, with or without enrage toggled, you'll gain a HP bonus?
I haven't tried without it toggled. I do know it does with it toggled, though.

sync1337

10-03-2009

This build is epic

Katalystik

10-03-2009

It doesn't give **** when its not toggled. I've tried and it gives nothing. It puts a "buff" on you that gives the damage and the ability to gain HP.

PiousFlea

The Council

10-04-2009

Leave Enrage on.

Kill a dozen creeps with your shield.

Profit.

Lomme

10-05-2009

Just tried this in a practice game against some people, it's absolutely insane. He's like a walking nuclear bomb.

Hatch

10-05-2009

I tried a build like this a while ago, and did well with it. Then I got into one game where we were losing against a better team (I wasn't feeding or anything, I was just doing OK). Two different teammates of mine started telling me that my items were stupid and I was building Sion all wrong, and kept trying to "teach" me how I should build him. They couldn't agree, one said 4x Avarice Blades to IE, the other said stack lifesteal and melee damage.

Just goes to show you that you shouldn't listen to everything you hear on the internet, or assume that there is only one "right" way to build a character.

Slayerik

10-05-2009

Have fun while it lasts boys.

Lockedbob

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerik View Post
Have fun while it lasts boys.
And that's supposed to mean one? Because from where I'm standing I can only read: "Enjoy it while it lasts because the QQ threads will eventually make Riot nerf him."

Atmosfear

10-05-2009

AP Sion is a beast right now. I'd imagine they will probably nerf the AP ratio down to 1 or 0.8 since right now its around 1.2