Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Straight" Taric Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spoden

07-05-2010

So recently I've been playing Taric alot and really enjoy his skillset. He's a fun hero and I wouldn't mind buying a skin for the guy.

However I'm limited to a recolor from Teal to Green (which in my opinion is barely noticeable), or a skin dec'd out with fuzzy pink legwarmers and a rocking pink faux leather belt. Ok, I get it. There's some ambiguity regarding Taric's sexuality--I think that's funny and fine. However, would it be possible for his next skin to make him MUCH more masculine. His voice is fine (if not a bit rapist-like), but all I'm looking for is a masculine Taric skin.

Running around in a flaming pink jumpsuit is less enjoyable than the vanilla skin he has. All I'm asking for is a Taric skin that gives him a shred of dignity.

------------------------

And for all the 13-17 year olds that will jump in and say "ROFL YOU MUST BE GAY CUZ YOU'RE NOT SECURE WITH YOUR SEXUALITY LOLOLOL" I'll let ya in on a secret; yeah I'm gay. I don't have a problem with Taric's sexuality or flaming skin. I'd just rather not have a skin that brings more attention to the fact.

If anything, just put a Busch Light in his hand. Lowers the gay-factor by 50% right there.

LilDrood

07-05-2010

He's a gem knight.

What the **** do you want him to wear, dead animal skins?

TankHunter678

07-05-2010

Quote:
LilDrood:
He's a gem knight.

What the **** do you want him to wear, dead animal skins?

Obsidian taric complete with helm and glowing eyes?

Lotsadots

07-05-2010

I suggest a light blue skin with long wavy hair and a mini rope thing around her head. Also, he will stand in a feminine position.

spoden

07-05-2010

Quote:
TankHunter678:
Obsidian taric complete with helm and glowing eyes?

Yes please.

ChopStix

07-05-2010

Wait, that skin isn't manly?

True Bandito

07-05-2010

Give him a mullet. Also, Obsidian Taric is a nice concept.

Crobot

07-05-2010

His pink skin is neither gay, nor flaming. It's fabulous. And until you understand that, I don't think you can truly appreciate the Gem Knight.

WallaceGrover

07-05-2010

I suggest you man up and embrace tarics scandalous appearance...

Ration

Senior Recruiter

07-05-2010

If it bothers you that much just use a custom skin.

http://www.leaguecraft.com/skins/?filter=b1c705160bd4bdda8554dd28af677b8d