Ever dodged a bot game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

I wouldn't think this would ever be necessary, but amazingly I dodged 2 in a row this morning; the first one we had 3 junglers and the second 3 people were fighting over mid and one of them was spamming >.> Before today I have only dodged a bot game once and that was also due to 3 junglers.

I mean seriously in a bot match team comp goes right out the window; stick a person who's competent enough not to feed too bad in each lane and one good player can easily carry it, but you get these whiny kids in there that gotta fight over stupid **** like what lane they're gonna go in and ragequit when people don't cater to the spoiled brats.

Rkon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

People also dodge when they want to play the new champs and someone else takes it before them.

Pantsukun

12-04-2011

I don't care enough to dodge bot games.

netkitten

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkon View Post
People also dodge when they want to play the new champs and someone else takes it before them.
lol i dodged for this reason, coop and normals. it seems any time when you buy a new champion inevitably somebody will lock it before you in the first game you want to try it

Frosty716

12-04-2011

i instalock tryndamere in bot games because half of them are 2-3 vs 5

santa0704

Master Recruiter

12-04-2011

played a bot game when we had 2 jungles

was epic they ganked all day and 3 solo lanes = mega outlvl

don't see why you have to dodge. as long as you have 4 other people that at least know how to breathe, you can steamroll any bot game

That Other Guy

12-04-2011

we had 3 junglers, not 2. That means 2 solo lanes and one lane given away to the bots and highly underleveled/underfarmed junglers. It's already gonna be a headache as opposed to fun at this point due to all the squabbling and even if we win it'll be way longer than I want to be playing a bot game for.