Draft mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiteHellScream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Hello everyone, how are y'all doing? (:

I recently started to playing lots of dominion matches, blind pick mode. Won some, lost some, but the bad teams (now, don't get me wrong. I ain't blaming my teams for my losses. It's just that I feel dominion revolves much more around your team than SR, and if your team isn't very good as a single player there's not much that you can do) started to piss me off a little, so I decided to try draft mode.

My queue is currently 8 minutes long, no matches found.

I wanted to know two things:
1: Is draft mode better than blind pick?
2: Is it normal to wait for 10 minutes to find a match? (or is it just because of the time?)

Kajiuran

12-04-2011

The queue times are pretty long @4am PST.

I have only played draft pick exclusively, there's a swathe of champions considered overpowered and the bans help mitigate unfairness. I haven't touched blind pick so can't say how much of a difference there is.

FDru

12-04-2011

Let's just say I queue for blind pick occasionally for a shorter queue, and every single time I regret it. It's like the meta hasn't evolved at all in blind, everyone is so clueless and it's just altogether a mess. Going between draft and blind is like playing 2 different games, and draft is definitely worth the queue times.

Phourc

12-04-2011

Blind pick really isn't *that* bad, the few I play I don't see too many of the champions that I'd be first picking/banning otherwise...

However, draft mode is where most of those wanting to practice for ranked are, I tend to find better players there.