Kog'maw and Morgana's WTF Love Story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stofen

02-07-2012

I like how Malz is totally playing the "uninterested" card. He knows how to get a lady.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

AWESOME!
you're a fantastic writer; I wholeheartedly approve of everything you've written so far.
Keep up the good work!

Jaykoboy

02-07-2012

Poor Koggy...

Aria Sachou

02-26-2012

New Chapters!
For some reason I'm not so satisfied with these but I'll improve as soon as I can

Tension in one’s multiple hearts.

The Banquet hall was filled with Nobles, Politicians and almost every single champion of the League. The place was so formal and High end that little Kog’maw was shaking in his newly fitted pants. Gentlemen Cho’gath and Kog’maw were at the balcony entrance but there was one predicament that developed. The moment Kog’maw approached the curtains he say masses upon masses of people, something he hasn’t experienced as a guest before.
“Oh common Kog’maw just go for it!” urged Cho’gath, but Kog’maw’s legs turned to jelly, and he started to wobble. He looked through the opening in the balconey curtain and saw masses of people socializing. He backed away and shivered.
“Too many people…” Wailed Kog’maw
“Remember what I just told you? Said Cho’Gath as he reached over with a large talon and dragged Kog’maw back, “What happened to the Gentlemen’s pride!?”
“Me no want go, me want Mary.”
“I’m sure Morgana is on her way, and Malzahar went in already, we need to go back him up!”
“He has Hri…”
“…” *Sigh* “It isn’t easy to be a Gentlemen Kog’maw, I will tell you how I became one, and believe me it wasn’t easy”
Cho’gath sat down beside the shivering Kog’maw. He took his hat off and began his story.
“You see I was the first Voidborn to ever be accepted into the League, and naturally I needed to gather data for our invasion.”
Kog’maw listened as the invasion always sat in a dark corner in the back of his mind. His sole purpose.
“But to gather intelligence on these beings I needed to attend what they call parties. Which is a general word for what you see now.” Cho’gath gestured towards the curtain opening.
“At first of course I was rejected, barred out of, and even attacked when I attempted to attend these parties. And as time went on, getting rejected hurt more than getting attacked.”
Kog’maw looked up to see Cho’gath’s eyes burn with painful memories
“It was then I realized,” Cho’gath continued, “that I needed to treat these parties, as the socializing event they are, not an espionage mission.” His eye’s started to shine with confidence and fond memories.
“I am here for socializing, and for you Kog’maw. Who are you here for?”
“Mary…”
“Then what is holding you back from her? Wait for her, in the crowd, and be the first to greet your angel. It will all be worth it.”
Kog’maw looked up at Cho’gath and smiled. A tiny bit of acid fell down and burned through the floors. The smoke came up in a heart shaped wisp.
“We go now.”
“Atta boy!”

Kog’maw’s heart was set on the curtains, and when they opened, despite the masses of people looking up at him, he didn’t falter.
For the watchers however it was kind of peculiar seeing the two void beasts walk down with such prestige. The stories of their lethality in the arenas had spread far and wide.
Kog’maw felt many eyes on him as he walked down the stairs. Demacian officials gaped in horror as they attempted to recompose themselves; even the Noxus officials raised a brow at Kog’maws appearance at this formal event.
Cho’gath however seemed totally used to the staring and even started to have conversations with a few officials.
Soon Malzahar rejoined them.
“Oh hello Malzahar,” Said Cho’gath as he beckoned him over. “Come over here, the banquet speeches are almost starting.”
Malzahar floated over with Ahri still clinging onto his arm.
“Oh how nice of you to keep Ahri company, that is just simply delightful.”
“That’s not the case...” Said Malzahar “She won’t let go, her arms are like steel bands.”
Ahri giggled as she snuggled her face close to his, and Malzahar cringed.
“How sweet.” Sighed Cho’gath, I wish I had your luck with the ladies.
The trio chatted on as Kog’maw started wandering around the banquet hall. The many high class nobles kept staring at him, but with the suit Ahri picked out and the behaviour he learned from Cho’gath, people weren’t recoiling at his presence.
“Like Gentlemen” Thought Kog’maw as he wandered around. His mind was on Morgana, and he felt miserable.

Dough-balls

A sweet sound reached Kog’maw’s little ears as he got closer to main stage. It reminded him of the warmth of the bakery, and the touch of his fallen angel. He walked closer and closer till he reached the stage.
As soon as he came into the opening armed guards stepped forward and blocked his way. Kog’maw recoiled in surprise and shivered.
But before a scene was made the guards drew back, revealing a blue haired maiden plucking an instrument that reminded Kog’maw of a huge danish.
A voice entered his head.
“You share the same feeling as I do; you are waiting for a loved one.”
Kog’maw looked around frantically, trying to locate the voice.
The voice giggled, “Right in front of you.”
Kog’maw looked at the maiden and realized that she could not talk, but used her mind instead. He hesitated, but eventually spoke up.
“H…Hiiii.” He said as he did his best to maintain his “Gentlemen’s composure.”
The lady smiled as she continued playing, but her eyes were sad.
“Why you sad?” asked Kog’maw as he looked on at her, “And why you have two dough balls on chest?”
The lady looked up, and the guards around her nearly burst with laughter. They soon regained their composure.
The lady grinned. The voice came once more.
“Although I can’t answer the second question, I will answer the first. We are both waiting for someone we love.”
Kog’maw remembered Morgana and looked down.
“Morgy promised she would come… Morgy no come.”
“Yet.” Said the voice. “She has not come yet.”
“You waiting for Morgy too?”
“No I’m waiting for Teemo, The Swift Scout.”
“Ohhh Mr. Furby.”
“Mr.Furby?”
“Yesh, hehe, he called Furby because he is cute on outside but killer on inside.”
“He needs to be to survive in the arena, but I know the deeper part of him. He is kind and loving.”
Kog’maw looked at her wondering.
“You two look weird if you together, But me know you love Mr.Furby, so me no pry into matter.”
“Well a huge Void beast such as yourself would look quite interesting with the Fallen Angel, but like you said, you love her very much.” The lady smiled.
“Where Mr.Furby go?”
The maiden looked crestfallen.
“He was worried that he was too weak to be here, so he went off to find strength.”
“Ooooh.”
“He said he wishes to keep me safe, but I feel like I’m the one who should have stopped him, who should have kept him safe.”
“But you wait for him, like me wait for Morgy. Even if banquet over, and everyone gone, me wait for Morgy.”
“That’s right,” said the lady, “no matter how much obstacles and how much time passes, we will wait for the ones we wish to be with the most.”
Kog’maw felt a warmth inside him, much like the warmth of Morgana when she held him. He reached out with his tiny claws and held one of Sona’s hands. The music stopped, but no one seemed to notice.
“We both wait,”
The lady looked up, but Kog’maw was not moving his mouth
“We shall wait for the ones we hold dear the most, our existence is intertwined by them, and our fates sealed by it.”
“Wha-?” The lady thought as she was dumbfounded by Kog’maw’s thoughts, “How did you?—“
*Fart*
Kog’maw let go of the lady’s hand and his eyes crossed with his tongue sticking out.
“Heehee, me make air, but this one no stinky, me didn’t eat yet.”
The lady stared at the creature, dumbfounded by his actions and thoughts, but she resigned herself and let the event pass.
The lady suddenly looked towards the balcony, and she smiled.
“Go back to waiting for her,” said the lady, “I think you won’t have to wait much longer.” She began to play a different song, a delicate and soft one that gave the hall a bright warm feeling that soothed the heart.
Kog’maw heeded her words and headed off towards the staircase.
Kog’maw could see the music soothing the atmosphere, the nobles and champions were interacting nicely and there seemed to be a lifting of the tension.
Kog’maw reached the stairway and waited. He turned around to see Gentlemen Cho’gath, Malzahar, and Ahri chatting with Jarvan, Shyvanna, Lux, and Ezreal. There was also a large bush with two eyes staring menacingly at Ezreal. But no one paid any heed to it.
The chattering of the banquet seemed like a stream of water flowing endlessly through Kog’maw’s mind.
But then it stopped, and the smooth music, pure and warm filled the room.
Kog’maw looked around to see why everyone stopped talking. Everyone in the room was staring at the balcony. Kog’maw turned his head and saw Morgana.
She was walking slowly down the stairs in a flaring purple dress that reflected the light. Her skin which was usually pasty grey seemed to shiny silver, and it complimented her shining purple hair. The dress slit revealed her thigh as she moved forward, but it didn’t have a knife strapped to it so it wasn’t menacing, it added a feminine touch to the overall stunning and noble look.
Kog’maw’s eyes were wide open as he saw Morgana walk down the stairs.
She immediately saw Kog’maw waiting at the bottom and rushed over to give him a hug, which caused the rest of the crowd to gasp.
It was rare enough to see the Fallen Angel attend such a social gathering, but to see her hug a Void beast as if he was a lover was just shocking.
“Well, we should get ready for a swarm of questions and an interrogation later.” Said Malzahar as he looked around at the bewildered faces. “The High Councillor will want to know how this came to be.”
“No doubt.” Said Gentlemen Cho’gath as he looked on.
“One cannot question the power of love; it binds even the polar opposites.” Said Ahri as she tightened her grip on Malzahar’s arm.
“Damit now my arms asleep, let go!”
“Noooope.”

Surge of Questions

The curtains on the Entrance Balcony closed signaling ending of the carpet introduction. No one seemed to notice as almost half of the banquet hall’s population swarmed over to the odd pair.
Kog’maw and Morgana were that nights gossip highlight. It was well known to most of the resident summoner’s that Kog’maw had a very close companion. He spent most of the days away from the Institute and always came back with a full tummy. Although the burden put on the League kitchen was lifted, everyone still wondered about that purple kiss on the Void beast’s forehead.
There was gossip and theories on what it really was, but no one suspected that the bad attitude Fallen Angel would be the one to plant that kiss. And now she was at one of the most social gatherings in all of Valoran. The top being Gragas’s and Singed’s drinking parties, where the notorious cherry popping drink “Jack Gragas” was ever present.
Morgana and Kog’maw were swarmed by the nobles and overwhelmed with questions.
“How long have you two been together?”
“Where did you meet?”
“How did it happen?”
--
The overlapping voices battered the couple, and Kog’maw placed his claws over his head and shivered. Morgana held him, trying to keep him safe from the prying voices.
“Now now Ladies and Gentlemen this is a banquet, let us show some courtesy for the two little lovebirds” said Cho’Gath as he tried to disperse the crowd.
“This is bad.” He thought as he looked onward at the rest of the crowd that were not gathered here. Champions and Summoners all looked on, some with curious looks, some astonished and eyes narrowed. “We must calm this down at all costs.”
“But this is preposterous!” Said one of the nobles, “Are you trying to gather forces for some conquest?”
The rest of the officials spoke out in agreement.
“We don’t want the evil forces against our land!”
“This is pure breaking news!” Said some of the Justice Journalists as they wrote things down and stored images into their crystals.
“Well- look now see we wanted to-“started Cho’gath, but he got cut off by the oncoming wave of voices.
Suddenly the crowd parted down the middle by an unknown force, some of the nobles were knocked down, and others managed to remain standing.
Malzahar floated alone at the head of the crowd opening, furious.
“Silence yourselves, prying fools” He said in a cold and resounding voice, “No respect whatsoever for our kind, if we wanted to conquer this dimension, we would of done that years ago, and this land would be a plane of dust by now.”
His eyes burned with blue flare. His hands surrounded by seething energy, he raised one of them and the energy pulsed. The guards of the Banquet however, didn’t seem to move a muscle in response,
“Now leave us be or I will tear asunder your very existence.”
The nobles backed away, and the voices stopped. They turned to see Kog’maw quivering on the ground and Morgana holding him tightly. Slowly the crowd dispersed.

Temporary Peace.

Cho’Gath hurried towards Kog’maw and Morgana.
“Are you two alright, they were a gruesome bunch.”
…….
*Sigh* Malzahar landed on his feet and the energy disappeared. Ahri reappeared at his side and grasped his arm again.
“Oohh she giggled in a seductive voice,
“How forceful and manly.” She said coyly. “Well little Malzy does have some “Ummph” in that heart”
She ran her fingers across his chest.
“That bluff,” Ahri whispered, “Worked perfectly.” She said as she looked him in the eyes.”
“I wasn’t bluffing.” Said Malzahar, his mood completely uninterested.
“…”
“… What?”
*Ugh* “Well good thing I charmed the guards into not noticing, or else we would be in the middle of a battlefield right now.” Said Ahri. She grasped Malzahar’s arm again.
“Now let’s go check out the two! Other people are coming to talk.”
“Gah my arm, it’s gonna fall asleep again.”
-
Slowly, Morgana managed to calm Kog’maw down, and he retained his composure.
He nuzzled his head into Morgana.
“Morgy came for me. Hehe me likes Morgy.”
Morgana giggled, and held him tightly, “Sorry, I had a bit of trouble getting here, people were a bit scared of my appearance. I wonder why, I thought this dress looked nice on me.”
“I believe the term to describe that is astonishment my dear Morgana.” Said Gentlemen Cho’gath as he adjusted his monocle. “You look wonderful and I think Kog’maw likes it too.”
Morgana looked down at Kog’maw and he kept cuddling her.
“Nice entrance.”
The trio turned to see Ahri and Malzahar coming to join them.
Ahri let go of Malzahar’s arm and went to Morgana,
“Ow, my arm, needles, needles.”
Ahri examined Morgana’s dress.
“Oooh, nice choice of colour, I just love your style.”
“Thank you,” Said Morgana as she smiled back, “I was hoping Kog’maw and the rest of the Champions would like it. Oh I really wanted to impress them.”
Ahri’s eyes widened at Morgana’s tone of voice and speech. Normally it would be full of stress and hate, but Morgana’s voice sounded sweet, and warm.
“We have company,” said Malzahar as he rubbed his arm “Demacians… and a bush.”
The group turned to see a group of four people approach them, with indeed a bush tailing them closely
It was Jarvan, Shyvanna, Lux with Ezreal, and a bush.
“Greetings,” Said Jarvan, “Such a spectacle to see you all here and together today.”
“Likewise,” Said cheerfully Gentlemen Cho’gath, as he tipped his hat to them.
“Not really, we have to attend all the formal gatherings to show our respect,” Said Jarvan, “But I guess this is more social than formal.”
Jarvan cleared his throat.
“I believe you have met us before, but we never introduced ourselves formally. I am Jarvan the Fourth, Exemplar of Demacia, this is my elite guard, Shyvanna.”
The blue skinned lady bowed her head respectfully showing a pair of horns.
“This is Luxanna Crownguard, and her companion tonight, the Prodigal Explorer, Ezreal.”
Lux curtsied, Ezreal smiled at the two couples. A fox lady with a void prophet, and a fallen angel holding a giggling void beast.
“Well it’s nice to see another pair this evening, I’m sure we have lots in common.” He said smiling, the rest of the group smiled as well, but the bush behind them rustled menacingly
Shyvanna and Lux sighed.
“And this,” Said Jarvan with a slight bit of annoyance, “Is Garen, the Dauntless Guard.”
Without looking he flung out an arm and scooped Garen out of his perfect hiding spot.
“DEMAC- Uh- Ahem, Hi” Said Garen as he smiled awkwardly.
--

Pleasantries

“I’m amazed at how close you two are.” Said Lux as she looked at Morgana and Kog’maw together.
The group were chatting away and occasionally champions would come to interact with them. Jarvan and Garen were chatting away with Gentlemen Cho’gath and Malzahar. Lux, Ezreal as well as Shyvanna were busily chatting away with Kog’maw, Morgana and Ahri, even Katarina rejoined the group seeing as Garen left his “Pathetically stupid bush” and didn’t have to be embarrassed any longer. They stood beside Sona to listen to the music and keep her company.
Morgana had at answer a flurry of questions, but they weren’t rushed or overlapping so she could comfortably respond.
“Ooh, me and Ezreal met during the Champion’s meetings a while back, it was fun and we really got close, what about you? I think…” Lux kept asking questions and talking, Morgana simply smiled and listened slowly. Her hand was scratching the back or Kog’maw’s ears as he stood there enjoying the sensation.
“Morgana?” Interjected Shyvanna.
“Yes?”
“You never really did explain to us how you both got together in the first place. Most of the time, I would see you take delight in blowing up just about anything. What changed?”
*Sigh* “Honestly I just don’t know.” Replied Morgana. She looked down at the little cuddling Void beast sitting at her legs. Something moved in her chest and she smiled.
“It just felt like it was time for a change. And I don’t regret it.”
The champions around Morgana listened. Her voice which used to be full of spite was now sweet and very soft on the ears.
“But how did the attitude change?” Asked Shyvanna.
“It just did.” Replied Morgana. Her fingers found a sweet spot near Kog’maws eyes and he shivered and giggled with pleasure. Morgana smiled at his reaction and held him close.
“Well I was doubtful at first; I actually was just so attracted to him without actually liking him for some reason. But then slowly, as the attraction kind of just went away, I saw a cuddly little being that was perfect for me. He loved me for whom I was, he always cuddled up to me when I needed warmth in this world, and he always forgave me for my mistakes… Then he would eat them.”
“The cookies?” inquired Lux.
“Yes, but that’s just what makes him adorable.”

----

“Well I believe we have someone we wish to see in the banquet, if you would excuse us.” Said Malzahar. He gestured at Gentlemen Cho’gath away.
“Oh Drat just as we were getting to the main topics. Oh well tata Mr. Exemplar!”
“Good day to you too.” Said Jarvan as he went off with Garen to join the other group.
“Who did you want to see?” Asked Gentlemen Cho’gath as he followed Malzahar across the banquet floor.
“A Master.” Replied Malzahar.
“Oh really? I didn’t know we had a master of sorts attending this Banquet.”
“Well he is a bit tiny.”
“Oh. Him.”

The Tiny Master of EBIL

The Void Duo walked through the crowd towards the buffet section of the Banquet hall. A squeaky voice broke through the crowd’s din.
“I demand that you lower this table to a more suitable height!”
A young summoner’s voice then responded in obvious distress.
“I’m sorry sir but this is as low as I can make it.”
“Eeeerrrrr, Is that a short joke!?”
As Cho’gath and Malzahar came into the clearing, they saw Veigar, Tristana, and a Trainee Summoner that was waiting on the buffet table, in a heated arguement
“Come on Veigar,” said Tristana, “I’m sure we can get some, we just need to reach a bit more.”
“Yes!” Said young summoner desperately, “If you like I can get the food for you.”
“No!” Squeaked Veigar “I will not take food from such a lowly summoner like you! I am the Master of Evil!-”
*Snicker*
“Hey! No! Stop laughing I am EBIL- I mean! I am EVIL! I WILL MAKE YOUR LOVED ONES SUFFER!”
The Summoner held his mouth trying to stifle his laughter.
“Foolish human! I SHALL MAKE YOU STEP ON A LEGO BRICK BARE-FOOTED!”
*Gasp* The young summoner recoiled in terror “Please! No!”
Malzahar stepped in swiftly.
“Leave Summoner, I have important matters to discuss with Veigar.”
“Yes sir! Right away!” The young summoner scurried away.”
“Hey! I am the Master of Evil! And I will be referred to as such!”
“Well,” Said Cho’gath as he stepped in, “We have something to ask the Master.”
“What do you want from Veigar?” Asked Tristana curiously.
“We would like to keep the circle small if you don’t mind.” Replied Malzahar
“And Why? Should I answer any questions for you?!” Squeaked Veigar, “I should cage you and crush you with dark ma-“
Malzahar took out the heart-shaped tome he found in the library. Veigar froze and his eyes narrowed.
“Um Tristana?” Said Veigar
“Yes?”
“I need to talk to these two for a second can you busy yourself elsewhere?”
“What is so important that you have to send me-”
“P-p-pppppplllleeeeeease?” Strained Veigar as his whole body cringed.
Tristana’s eyes widened at Veigars use of the word.
“Ok, but please don’t do anything drastic, not here anyways. Are we still going to blow up targets with Ziggs later?”
“Of course… Yes Of course.”
“Alright.”
Tristana left. Malzahar opened his mouth.
“Wh-”
“No!” Said Veigar as he looked up at the two void beings. “You must first do something for me!”
“We don’t have anything to offer, what do you want?” Said Malzahar. Veigar’s demand for something in return reminded him of Ahri’s demand, and his forehead wrinkled.
“I want a meat pie from the table.”
Malzahar raised his brow, but then his eyes narrowed craftily.
“Why?” asked Malzahar slowly.
There was a silence between the two, but then a noise was uttered by Veigar.
*Grrrrrooo*
It was the Tiny Master’s stomach. Malzahar smirked at his own triumph.
“I’M TOO SHORT!”
---

Pink Magic. Pink is the new Black.

After Veigar gobbled down the meat pie, the three settled down at a table. Veigar opened the book and skimmed through the pages. He narrowed his eyes as he flipped further and further into the book. The crowd around them continued to socialize but the three were silent as Veigar continued to skim. Finally he closed the book.
“Are you certain that these things are what caused this… predicament?” Squeaked Veigar as he looked at the two void beings.
“Yes, her symptoms match almost perfectly.” Replied Malzahar.
“Almost?” Inquired Veigar.
“Well you see,” Said Gentlemen Cho’gath, “The book says that the effects will only last up to about one hour. It is only after the effects wither, that the fate may be determined. If they match they will stay but honestly we think that this pair can’t possibly stay. They aren’t even of the same race, one is wise but originally a very hateful creature, the other just seems…”
“Dim-witted” Finished Malzahar, “What do you think is going on?”
“Hmm,” Veigar put his hand to his chin, “These beings are native to most plains of dimension, as such their sorcery is strong. The only sorcery that can rival black magic in power is pink magic!”
“How do you know?” Asked Gentlemen Cho’gath.
“How do I know!?” Cried Veigar, “I, the Master of Evil and of Black Magic was, just last week, reduced to go shoe shopping with the Megling Gunner!”
Both Malzahar and Cho’gath raised a brow.
“DO YOU KNOW HOW TORTUROUS SHOE SHOPPING WITH A WOMAN IS?! I SPENT AN ENTIRE HOUR IN A SINGLE SHOE STORE LOOKING FOR “THE PERFECT PAIR” WHILE GOING THROUGH, ONE BY ONE, IN A MALL THAT CONTAINED 20 OTHER SHOE STORES!”
Malzahar and Cho’gath didn’t understand.
“IT’S ALWAYS: OHH DOES THIS LOOK GOOD? DOES THIS LOOK CLASH WITH MY SKIN? WILL THIS MATCH THE EXPLOSIONS? I DON’T CARE IF THEY MATCH EXPLOSIONS; I JUST CARE ABOUT MAKING EXPLOSIONS!”
Veigar fell back into his seat, exhausted at his rant. The duo across him was speechless.
*Sigh* “Pink magic is only temporary according to the book yes” Continued Veigar as he slowly calmed down. “But this book looks like it is at least a century old, I don’t think some facts are even accurate anymore.”
“How so? Magic doesn’t age.” Said Cho’gath
“Except one.” Said Veigar “Natural Magic is a form of Magic that adapts to the current situations, and evolves to best suit them. The trees, the land, and native species all revolve around Natural Magic.”
Malzahar opened the book and saw transparent fairies playing in the leaves of trees.
“So these things are of Natural Magic?” Asked Malzahar.
“Not directly,” Answered Veigar, “Pink magic is a variant of Natural Magic. While Natural magic seeks to survive, Pink magic seeks survival in attraction. It can still evolve.”
“So what you are saying is-”
“Yes.” Said Veigar “The magic that struck Morgana may be an evolved form of the Magic mentioned in this book; thus we have no way of determining what this spell is or how to counteract it.”
Both Malzahar and Cho’gath were silent.
“This is all I can do, I study Black Magic! Not Pink Magic!” Said Veigar.
“Thank you for your time.” Said Malzahar, both he and Cho’gath got up, they turned to leave.
“BEWARE!” Veigar shouted after them. Cho’gath and Malzahar looked back
“Oh I don’t think Morgana is going to cause trouble we just wanted to know.” Assured Cho’gath.
“NO!” Cried Veigar, “Not the demented lobster! I mean you! The demented human!”
“What?!” Said Malzahar as his eyes narrowed.
“Yes, I see how that fox looks at you and clings to you!” Said Veigar, “If you do not watch your situations, then before you know it: BOOM YOU’LL BE SHOE SHOPPING FOR 7 HOURS IN SOME DEMENTED MALL!”

To save one’s Job

Nick and Bob sat at a small bar inside the tree. The place had dimly lit lights and the majority of the furniture was made of leaves or wood.
The place was somewhat empty except for the Cupid bartender and the two companions sitting at the corner of the bar. The bartender wiped the glasses with a leaf as the two cupids chatted quietly at the end of the table.
“This is...” *Sigh* Said Bob as he drank down a whole glass of honey beer, a staple drink in all cupid bars.
“Well what did we expect when we decided to work drunk?” Said Nick as he drained his own glass.
“The boss really gave it to us huh?” Said Bob.
“Well you don’t say?” Replied Nick in a sarcastic voice. “We got our pay cut, were on probation, and we got demoted to junior class.”
“Man we totally shouldn’t of done that. Dammit I want to fix this man! I want my pay!”
“Well…” Said Nick, but then he trailed off.
“Dude, what are you thinking of?” Said Bob.
“Nothing, it’s out of line.”
“Dude, we’re out of line, we need to fix this man.”
*Sigh*… “You know the black arrow?” Said Nick quietly as he lowered his head.
“Dude…”
“Yea I know too stupid.”
“Dude! That’s brilliant man!” Said Bob
Nick looked at him and Bob hushed down.
“Dude, we can’t use the black arrow. That’s for really bad relations.”
“Dude they give that thing to us for a reason, and not to mention, do you think those two are a “Proper” Couple?”
“… Alright, Alright!”
“So when should we-“
“Another round?” A voice interrupted.
Both Cupids jumped to see the bartender cupid standing right in front of them wiping a glass.
“-Oh, Uh…” Said Bob as he was caught off guard.”
“We’re fine, we were just about to leave.” Said Nick quickly.
Both cupids stood up and walked towards the door.
“Mind the road.” Said the Bartender as he took their finished mugs.

Visiting

“Hmmm, Koggles?”
“Yesh?”
“Where did you put the tarts after they were finished them?”
“On table.”
“Oh there, thanks.” Said Morgana as she walked over to pack the tray of tarts into a large basket. Kog’maw walked across the bakery and opened one of the oven doors. Blast of heat poured out and Kog’maw giggled at the warmed.
He reached out with his tongue and lifted the tray out of the oven.
“Ooooh~” Said Kog’maw as he looked at the new pastries that were finished.
“They came out nicely.” Said Morgana as she walked over to inspect the batch. She bent down and nuzzled the top of Kog’maws head.
“Well let’s hurry, Sona’s expecting us to keep her company soon.”
“Okies”
They quickly arranged their baked goods into the large basket and moved for the door.
“Oh!” Said Morgana as she just remembered something. “I still have to bring something, I’ll be right back.”
She gave the basket to Kog’maw who grasped the handle in his tiny arms. Moments later she returned with a small package.
“Whites in little baggy? Asked Kog’maw as he stared at the object in Morgana’s hands.
“You’ll see, now come on, we can’t keep Sona waiting for too long.”

Dasick

02-26-2012

*sniff sniff*, I wish I had kogmaw as my date

and lol @ Garen

Cimmerian

02-26-2012

dude, i lol'd like 3 times in these chapters.

Stofen

02-27-2012

Oh Koggy, you're so... observant...

heh

dough rolls

EbonRat

Recruiter

02-27-2012

We shall wait for the ones we hold dear the most, our existence is intertwined by them, and our fates sealed by it.”
“Wha-?” The lady thought as she was dumbfounded by Kog’maw’s thoughts, “How did you?—“
*Fart*

I literally laughed at school. Oops...

Three times now. Vespene Gas, Dough balls, keep it up..
+100000

This decides it.

My old main were Twitch Kog'Maw Nasus Morgana etc.
Now..
They are Kog'Maw Morgana.
We need a Gentleman Kog'Maw skin...

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

oh my goodness. I literally loled at least 3 times while reading this...absolutely hysterical!

keep it up! you're going to make this Kog lover start playing morgana at this rate

El Killer Duck

02-28-2012

Lol I played with a Morgana yesterday, and called her Morgy all game long. I absolutely love this story.