Kog'maw and Morgana's WTF Love Story

12345612 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The BellMaster

12-08-2011

This story is pretty darn good. The unlikeliness of the pairing makes it all the better. And i just love how you portrayed Kog as a kind and simple-minded creature. This is really well done.

Aria Sachou

12-09-2011

Updated!

basketofseals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

I'm getting really into this lol >_<

PlayWithMe69

12-13-2011

Read this on my phone in class today. Almost bursted out laughing/giggling so many times xD

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

Very well done.

Excelios

12-15-2011

Nicely done

GypsyReborn

12-16-2011

needs a continuation. IT HAS TO HAVE A CONTINUATION!! its too good to leave alone. WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN WITH KOGMAW AND MALZAHAR?!?!? IS MALZAHAR ALLOW KOGMAW TO SEE MORGANA OR IS HE GOING TO FORBID HIM TO SEE HER AND HER DECLICIOUSNESS!??!?! the world may never know ;-;

Osyrus

12-19-2011

Good fanfic keep writing.

Aria Sachou

12-26-2011

Updated once more. I ran out of space on the first post, so here is the continued poast. There is also an update on the first post as will as this one.

The Talk

Morgana added some sugar to the muffin batter started mixing. She looked at the clock that hung above the ovens and saw that it was almost noon. Kog’maw had been coming to her bakery to help for almost a week now. And today was the day that his friends Malzahar and Gentlemen Cho’gath finally had time to come over for a visit.
“Hmmm, I hope I prepared enough food for their welcoming.” Thought Morgana as she pondered for a moment.
“Then again they did say that they wanted to ask some questions, no doubt about how me and little kuddles got together in the first place. O dear o dear, how do I explain this it was like something struck me and Kuddles was so cute I couldn’t resist.”
“O well!” She said to herself as she lifted a tray of muffins out of the oven, “Love has its ways!”
Kog’maw, Malzahar and Gentlemen Cho’gath walked through the bakery doors, and Kog’maw was greeted by a hug and a cheek nuzzle from Morgana.
“Heheheee” *Giggle* as Kog’maw nuzzled back. Malzahar and Cho’gath were wide-eyed, but reverted back to their usual self before Morgana looked back up at them.
“Welcome, please make yourselves at home!” said Morgana cheerfully as she busied herself with setting up the bakery lounge.
“My my” whispered Cho’gath as Malzahar listened “This is quite peculiar indeed, and quite cute I have to say... I think asking might put Morgana into an awkward position.”
“I need to know how this angel fell for him in the first place; there was something I came across when browsing the library. I’ll tell you when I get a general idea.”
“Right-o Chap.” As Cho’gath clapped his hands together, “Well then Morgana I don’t want to waste your time so let’s get down to the que- *sniff*sniff*… Oh my what is that delightful smell?”
He turns to see Kog’maw standing with a tray of muffins and pie in his little claws.
“I taught little Kuddles how to make his own pastries and I do hope they are to your liking.” Said Morgana as she set up the tea. Kog’maw giggled as he put down the food.
“Oh mymymy, This is just delightful. Oh Malzahar my dear boy come on this just smells supreme.”
As the group sat down to the snacks the questions that were inevitable sprang up.
“So…” started Malzahar “Tell me how a being of your status falls for our friend Kog’maw here? I always thought he wasn’t exactly… anyone’s type.”
Morgana starred off into the distant wistfully.
“Well it was one early morning where I was on my way back from the store, I had blacked out.”
“Blacked out?” Said Gentlemen Cho’gath astonished “O dear did anything bad happen? Were you sick?”
“Well no,” Replied Morgana, “I woke up to see Kog’maw reaching to help me pick my groceries up, and he just looked so kind and so lovable!”
Malzahar interjected “I think he just wanted to ea-“
Cho’gaths Coughs loudly. *Ahemmm!* “My my Pardon me carry on.”
“Well that’s it.” Said Morgana
“What? That’s it?”
“Yes.”
“No dashing rescue, no act of generosity? Just a love feeling?”
“Well at first I just seemed so obsessed with Kog’maw, and I was hesitant, but as I got to know him more and more I started to like him more and more.” She held Kog’maw and put her face up to his. “He is really cares for me, which is something I wouldn’t expect of a void being. I guess I just had to look under his appearance to see that golden heart. I think I’ll eventually want to keep him with me forever.”
Malzahar lifted a brow, and Gentlemen Cho’gath was taking out his handkerchief and blowing his nose.
“That *sniff sniff* was beautiful, you are the first being within this plane of existence to truly love a void-being. It touches our heart.”
“Really?” said Morgana astonished “What about Heimerdinger? I heard that he tried to make friends with Kuddles when they first meet.”
“Well…” Said Malzahar, “Make friends as in dissect him so, not really.”
“We only barely made it in time,” Finished Cho’gath, as he finished wiping his tears.
“Well! Said Cho’gath as he stood up. “Come Malzahar!”
“What?”
“We shouldn’t trouble these two love birds any longer. Come come, we have things to attend to back at the League.”
“Oh… yes the library, yes, Alright, be nice Kog’maw.”
“Okies.” Said Kog’maw as nuzzled his face in Morgana’s arms.
“O wait” Said Morgana, as she got up, “Here take this, I’ve sure it can be a nice snack when you feel a bit hungry.” She held up a pre-prepared basket containing an assortment of pasteries.
“O this is just lovely dear.” Said Cho’gath, “We should be thanking you for –sniff- being Kuddle’s loving companion” *SNNNIIIIIFFFFF*
“Ugh…” Malzahar did a facepalm and pulled Cho’gath along “Thank you for your time.”
“No problem, have a safe journey!” Replied Morgana.
“O by the way dear!” Said Cho’gath as he recomposed himself.”
“Yes?"
"There is a Champion’s couples banquet happening at the end of this week. Now normally, people without couples can go anyways, but seeing as Kog’maw has you to love and be with now, can we count on you to bring him along? He is always at home during these times.”
“Of course!” Replied Morgana, “But, I usually stay home at times like these too, I won’t know the procedures.”
“Oh-god” mumbled Malzahar.
“O then perfect!” Cried Cho’gath “You are looking at the most sophisticated void-being in Valoran, I will take it in my stride to guide you through!”
“Wonderful” said Morgana as she smiled and bowed.
“Wonderful indeed!” And Cho’gath and Malzahar left Kog’maw and Morgana to their baking.

The Cupid duo’s Realization.

Bob and Nick floated through the pink-laced halls of the Love Spark Agency. It was many nights after the drunken incident and neither of them remembered the slip up that occurred.
“Hey Nick.” Said Bob as they floated past a few co-workers, “What do you think the boss wants to see us for?”
“Eh” replied Nick, “He probably just wants a report on what we did for the past few weeks. We’ve only been doing jobs, no paperwork.”
“Ugh”
“Yea, I know man; paperwork sucks.”
The two cupids stopped in front of a large pink door. Nick knocked.
“Come on in.” came a voice from the other side. The two cupids pushed open the door and floated in.

Malzahar and Cho’gath were in the library. While Cho’gath was looking at a couple of books from old English literature, Malzahar was going feverishly through the shelves.
“Malzahar my dear boy, slow down. We are in a library, no need to rush.” Said Cho’gath as he continued to read his selected books.
“This is important.” Said Malzahar as he floated up and down the shelves.
“How so? I don’t see how love between two fated individuals can be problematic.”
“You are forgetting the main point.” Said Malzahar coolly as he turned to face Cho’gath. “What are the odds of a fallen angel who despises everything in this dimension-”
“Except cooking.” Added Cho’gath.
“… Besides the point.” Stated Malzahar as he turned back to his search. “She was hostile to all beings and loathed the idea of company, now she is cuddling up to Kog’maw like some sort of needy girlfriend, it’s like she is an entirely different being.”
“Perhaps she was just love struck at our cute little Kog’maw.” Said Cho’gath.
“That is what I’m suspecting.” Said Malzahar.
“Hm? I’m sorry my dear boy I’m afraid I don’t follow.”
“I’m saying that a force of magic or nature has influenced the Fallen angel into this… state of mind.” Answered Malzahar. “Ah… I have found the tome.”
Malzahar floated down, and in his hands was a book that was shaped like a heart. It was laced with pink, but it was also very old, making the lace ragged.
“Oh… what a… peculiar book.” Said Cho’gath as he marvelled in its wonder.
“This” said Malzahar, “contains the knowledge we need.

The Banquet Preparation
“Ohhh,” Squealed Morgana joyfully as she went through her wardrobe to go look for an appropriate dress. She was both nervous and happy about going to the banquet with her little Kog’maw. It was her’s and Kog’maw’s first time at such a gathering and she wanted to make the best impression. Then, as if it a shining light beckoned her towards it, a dress caught Morgana’s eye’s.
“Oooo” Gasped Morgana as she delicately pulled out the dress. “This will do perfectly!”

Back at the Void Chamber’s Cho’gath and Malzahar were having a problematic time.
“Nononono! This will not do!” Cried Gentlemen Cho’gath as he threw away a suit. “Kog’maw cannot wear white, it clashes with his skin colour!”
“Well how am I supposed to know what to put on a Giant Lobster!” Snapped Malzahar as he continued searching for suit. “The other pieces of clothing are tailored for relatively human things.”
Both beings started to riffle through the assortment of suits that hung on magic floating closets throughout the chamber. They were sent to them by the League on request for apparel for the upcoming banquet… But Cho’gath forgot to include the part where the being wearing the suit wasn’t humanoid.
“Ugh!” This will never work out!” Stated Cho’gath. They both looked back at Kog’maw, who was standing in the middle of chamber wearing a half melted suit.
“Nonono!” snapped Cho’gath, “One does not eat the suits he wears!”
“And one does not simply bring a Void beast to the banquet!” Sneered Malzahar.
“Okok! Then what do you expect me to do? You aren’t any better them I am!”
“We go see an expert.”
“And who might that be?”
Malzahar hesitated, then after a short pause he spoke.
Her.”
“Gasp! Her?” said Cho’gath with his eyes wide open. “It’s dangerous.”
She knows what men AND women want to see.” Stated Malzahar “It’s our best bet.”
They started packing.
“Kog’maw!”
“Yesh?”
“Come!” Said Malzahar, “And we’d better bring a few Quick Silver Sashes”
“Really? I thought you hated that thing.” Said Cho’gath as he put on his top hat and grabbed his gentlemen’s cane.
“Well I prefer that over what she can do to us.”
“Right-o, Well come on pip-pip!”
And the trio went off.

The Price and Reward

The corridor was shining with light, as the trio walked down the hall; a man floating above the ground, a Void Beast wearing a top hat carrying a cane that didn’t even reach the ground, and another waddling along in their wake. They kept walking until they got to a corridor with a lone door. Around the door was flowery decoration and lace. It gave off a slight stimulating feeling, which was why most Summoners did their best to avoid that corridor, but these three had silver sashes tied to their heads. It repelled the aura and they walked up to the door unaffected.
Sigh*
“O come on Malzahar just open the door.” Said Cho’gath “For our little Kog’maw!”
Malzahar looked to his left to see Kog’maw standing there; His eyes looked in different directions and he was dozing off like a child… He was drooling like one too.
“Ugh… Well one embarrassment for another.”
Malzahar knocked on the door. It slowly parted to reveal a room that caused two of the three trio’s to raise their brow. The room consisted of pink lace and pink walls. Although big, it was cluttered with small diaries, pictures, stuffed animals, and on the wall was a-
“Is that a whip?” said Cho’gath as peered inside.
“I like to play with my guests from time to time~” Said a voice.
Slowly from the ceiling descended a woman that was dressed in a very revealing and pink laced shirt. As she came down a glowing ball shimmered around her and nine tails were playing and juggling it around.
“And what,” Began Ahri, “Do you two gentlemen seek from me?” She smiled at them coyly and used a tail to hide her nose and mouth… showing her legs.
“We wish to seek advice for the banquet coming up.” Said Malzahar coolly. He glanced out of the side of his eyes to see Cho’gath unaffected by Ahri’s aura. Kog’maw on the other hand seemed to be so oblivious to her allure that Malzahar was beginning to wonder if the Silver sash was even needed on him.
“O yes, the Couple’s banquet.” Gasped Ahri sounding surprised, she floated up to Malzahar and wrapped her tails around him. She then laid her head on his shoulders and started to twirl with her fingers.
“Would Mr.Prophet like to take little me to the ball?”
“No?” Said Malzahar as he remained unaffected. Ahri looked up and saw the Silver Sash glowing brightly on his head. She smiled playfully whispered into Malzahar’s ear
“That won’t be enough to drive me off~”
“I know,” Said Malzahar “But maybe this will.” He turned his head and with his mouth gapped open; vicious Voidlings poured out, snapping and snarling as the attempted to jump onto Ahri.
“EEEKK”
Ahri jumped back and her floating ball flew in-between her and Malzahar. The Voidlings disappeared.
“What do you want?” Snarled Ahri, her playfulness disappeared completely and the ball seared with blue fire.
“Advice.” Repeated Malzahar cooly.
“O really?” Spat Ahri, “I guess that explains your protective sash, and attack on me. Champions are-“
“Not allowed to attack one another off Arena.” Finished Malzahar “I’m well aware of that rule. You were the one who got too close in the first place.”
Ahri narrowed her eyes, but she lowered the ball.
“Fine, what do you want?”
“Advice about the apparel one has to wear to the banquet.” Said Cho’gath.
There was a short pause between them, but Ahri threw her head back and laughed.
“HAHAHAHAAAA, why does a void beast like you need advice on suits in the first place? You look ridiculous enough already.”
“It isn’t for us.” Said Malzahar, “It is for him.” He gestured to the cross-eyed voidbeast half-asleep between them.
“… My questions stands, why does a void beast need advice on apparel in the first place.”
“He has a person to go with now.”
“Who? His daddy? HAHAHA”
“Morgana.”
“… What? Her? That uptight emo angel who keeps blocking my kisses with that ugly shield of hers?”
“Yes, her.”
“How?”
Malzahar held up a heart shaped tome and Ahri was silent.
“I’ve heard of them.” She said, “They can bring calamity, especially with their strength in sorcery.”
“We know,” Said Malzahar, “Which is why we’ve decided that she is the only one capable of handling Kog’maw.”
Ahri paused for a moment.
“Makes sense… So you wish for me to dress up your friend there to make sure he suits his companion?”
“Yes.”
“Well why didn’t you say so?” Siad Ahri as she resumed her girlish tone of voice and started her little game of dress-up.
“But.”
“But?”
“There is a price for my services.” Said Ahri. “I want something you hold dear, something you value, before I can aid you.”
“Ugh.”
“Well then my dear.” Said Cho’gath “What is it? We have lots of gold to spend.”
“Nope.”
“We can’t give you our magic.”
“Nope.”
“…I’m not giving you my tea-cup collection-”
“I want a kiss.” Said Ahri. “From Malzahar, without the bugs.”
“Ok then!” Said Cho’gath, “It’s a deal!”
Malzahar was speechless, and Cho’gath seemed unaware of the meaning of kissing.
“No.”
“O come on my dear boy! It’s just a little touch here.” Said Cho’gath as he continued on oblivious of the deal he just struck.
“Would you take Cho’gath’s teacup collection instead?”
“Dear Heavens not my teacups!”
“No I want a kiss.”
“Ughhhhh” Malzahar looks around and then he spots little Kog’maw. He thought to himself for a moment and said,
“How about we let you try to steal Kog’maw’s heart?
“What?” Exclaimed Cho’gath, “Malzahar how could you! Kog’maw wants to go with Morgana! That’s the reason we are here in the first place!”
“Ok, Deal!” Said Ahri as she smiled. “But he can’t have his sash!”
“Yes…” Thought Malzahar as he went and removed the silversash from Kog’maw’s forehead “Can’t resist the triumph to steal away more hearts can you?” He then turned to Gentlemen Cho’gath and whispered.
“Kog’maw just woke up didn’t he?”
“Yes, I dragged him out of his bed to get him to try on suits… How did you know?”
They both looked back at Kog’maw as his eyes were struggling to stay half open, he drooling a little and was wobbling a bit.
“Ohhh… he’s in his wake-up phase. Smart move! My boy!”
“Oh, Uh Ahri my dear?” Called Cho’gath, “You’re not going to kiss him are you?”
“Eww… Of course not!” Replied Ahri, “A simple charm will do, I’ll make him my trophy slave.”
“Oh good, just asking my dear."
Ahri slowly lifted a hand up to her lips and then gathered her energy. She then launched a bright heart shaped blast of energy at Kog’maw and hit him in the forehead. There was a pause between them.
“Kog’maw.” Said Ahri, “Come and kneel.”
Malzahar and Cho’gath looked back at Kog’maw. Kog’maw stood there, and then he-
*Fart*
“… What?” Said Ahri as she stared at the sleepy void beast. She looked back at Malzahar and saw the sash in his hands. She then turned and blew another kiss at Kog’maw
*Faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrt*
Kog’maw stood their drooling, eyes wandering and half closed. He was wobbling like a bobble head doll.
“What is this?” Said Ahri, “No fair, he’s a half-asleep oblivious idiot!”
“Well the deal was to let you try to steal him.” Said Malzahar as Cho’gath had to turn around to stifle his laughter, “You failed, but you tried, therefore our deal is complete.
Ahri stared at them with her eyes narrowed.
“Fine! You win… for now.” She then turned to Kog’maw and started her work.
“Well, we need something to match is eyes, but not clash with his skin…”

Banquet’s arrivals

The League institute shined as the walls started to change into a reflective gold. Water slid along the floor and onto the tables, forming themselves into shapes before freezing, and tables and chairs set themselves along the floors. The archways of the institute produced sparkling lights as they slowly descended to the ground and disappeared when they hit the floor. The halls were lit up with crystal chandeliers and the whole institute was lit up in a bright gold light.
The Champion’s banquet was a place where Summoners and Champions got together to celebrated the peace and prosperity that the League brought to the lands. As night approached, Summoners, Nobles, officials of high status slowly gathered at the League’s banquet hall. The Champions were to parade down the stairs from the show balcony in whatever fashion they pleased and whenever they showed up.
“Come on Kog’maw!” Said Gentlemen Cho’gath as they exited their quarters. Kog’maw waddled along in his new dark blue suit. They slid comfortably around his tiny little arm and let him waddle smoothly through the halls. And in the words of Ahri, “At least he doesn’t look like a void beast.” The trio moved down the halls and were prepared to meet Morgana down at the balcony entrance. They arrived there to see most of the champions there waiting to descend from the stairs as they got in line many champion’s heads turned to observe the trio. They stared not at Gentlemen Cho’gath seeing as his formability always saw him at banquets and relation dinners, but at Kog’maw… and the person clinging to Malzahar’s shoulder
“Hi Malzy~” Came a seductive voice from behind them.”
“Ughhhhh” groaned Malzahar as he realized what the sudden pressure on his shoulder came from.
“What do you want, fox.”
“Oh, come on!” Said Ahri as her tailed swished around Malzahar’s body, “This is a Couple’s Banquet, and I saw that this poor little prophet all alone…”
Malzahar looked at the champions in front of him, a few of them staring back at him. He scanned the rest of the hall and saw Summoners standing guard. Any attempt to shake off the clingy vixen might look like a sign of aggression, causing trouble for the trio. He sighed and kept silent.
“Eeeee heheee!” giggled Ahri as she clung on tighter. The laugh reminded Malzahar of Luxanna CrownGuard when she manages to fry someone with her lazer; just disturbing.
Kog’maw was looking around hopfully for his beloved Fallen Angel. She was nowhere to be seen.
The curtains flew open and the Champions marched in. The crowd clapped as the Champions began to walk down one by one. As a sign of peace Garen and Katerina proceeded in together first. Garen was wearing a tailored suit lest his over-sized man-chest rips through all others, and Katarina wore a purple suit that showed a large portion of her thigh. It would have been very appealing if there wasn’t a knife tied to it. Next proceeded Jarvan and his guard Shyvanna. Jarvan wore a gold suit and his crown still shining on his head. Shyvanna wore a shinning red dress that clashed magnificently with her blue skin. Next entered Swain wearing a dark green suit. His cane had a gold raven head mounted on the top and his raven was groomed, looking as sharp as ever. Irelia began to descend, her blades flowed effortlessly around her, and the accommodated their glow with a silver dress. Then came Master Yi and his apprentice Wukong. Both were in traditional oriental clothing and shined in gold. The three Kinkou followed them, Akali beside Shen and Kennen trailing behind them. Shen wore a black suit with oriental emboss on them, Akali wore a green dress was not much different from her battle regalia. It revealed almost as much too, attracting attention to the dismay of Shen.
“The tie *Gasp* too tight!” Squeaked Kennen as he fumbled with his tie, his black suit that resembled Shen’s was slightly riffled. Akali sighed and bent down.
*GAAAK* “It’s even tighter *choke* Why?!”
“Your tie was lopsided.” Answered Akali simply with her eyes closed. “I balanced it by tightening it.”
As the three ninjas proceeded down, Tristana and Veigar followed. Tristana wore a bright white dress that reflected the golden light, just the boom she wanted. And Veigar (having been granted pardon for this day) wore a dark blue suit and a black gentlemen’s hat.
“O dear O dear,” Whispered Cho’gath “Poor Teemo, I do hope he’s doing alright.”
“He has Sony for cuddles.” Said Kog’maw
“Yes but he is still heartbroken, O I hope he’s doing alright. And its Sona dear boy”
“Wheres Sony-Sona now?” Asked Kog’maw.
“Oh she’s playing the music for the banquet today, I’ll think I’ll have a chat with her during the meal.”
“I’ve been wondering,” Said Ahri as she still clung to the sulking Malzahar, “Why did you direct him to Icathia?”
“My dear girl that would be a story for another time.” Replied Cho’gath, “What I do hope is that he gets back before Sona gets into a serious predicament.” Ahri raised her brow.
“You mean the suitors?” Said Malzahar finally.
“Suitors?” gasped Ahri, “I’ve never heard of this… Are you spying on the League champions?”
“No no my dear lady,” Replied Cho’gath, “I have occasional Tea sessions-“
“Tea parties.” Quipped Malzahar and Ahri giggled.
“Tea Sessions!” Snapped Cho’gath as he continued “With the dear lady Sona. She’s been awfully stressed about it. With many high-status nobles having their eyes on her and Teemo gone, they’ve started to make moves on her.”
“Well I’m sure it’s nothing she can’t handle.” Said Ahri cheerfully.
“How do you know?” Asked Malzahar.
“Women’s intuition, aaaand if they even think of touching her they’ll be cut to ribbons Eeehheeeheee HAHAHAHA!” Ahri laughed menacingly and Cho’gath and Malzahar gaped in shock.
“… what? It’s true.”
Just then they noticed the line in front of them getting shorter. Morgana had yet to arrive. Kog’maw lowered his head and looked as if he was on the verge of tears.
“Ahri, my dear can you take Malzahar down the balcony for me?”
“Wait what?”
“Sure thing.” Said Ahri “Stay stay strong Koggy.” And Ahri dragged the reluctant prophet towards the entrance. From the openings of the curtains Cho’gath could see the astonished faces of the many champions and nobles that were already down there.
He then turned to the sulking Kog’maw.
*Sniff sniff*
Cho’gath sighed as he put a large talon on Kog’maw’s head.
“Kog’maw I’m sure she’ll come.”
*Sniff*
“Shes probably on her way right now.”
*Sniiiiiiiiiiiffffff*
*Sigh* “Kog’maw what would Morgana think of herself when she sees you crying?”
Kog’maw stopped.
“To her if she sees you in such a state because of her she’ll never forgive herself. You don’t want her to feel bad do you?”
*Sniff* “No…” Answered Kog’maw as he wiped clean his multiple eyes.
“We are gentlemen” Stated Cho’gath.
“Mhm.”
“And as gentlemen we must accommodate the ladies. Think of her feelings when trouble or problems hinder our life, and hold our heads high. It’s called Pride my young chap!”
Kog’maw stopped sniffing and lifted his head.
“Ima wait for Mary at the banquet!” Declared Kog’maw.
“There’s a good Gentlemen!” Said Cho’gath.
With heads held high the duo marched through.

Señor Sleepy

12-26-2011

YES , you didn't forget.

12345612 ... 30