Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snowman Urgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diablo333911

12-04-2011

I find Urgot fun to play, but hes just not good enough to be picked a lot so he'll probably never get a legendary skin. Just like Eve will never be a good champion again outside of Dominion

Lusty Pirate

12-04-2011

Quote:
Diablo333911:
I find Urgot fun to play, but hes just not good enough to be picked a lot so he'll probably never get a legendary skin. Just like Eve will never be a good champion again outside of Dominion

Sad but true

EdgarAllanProse

12-04-2011

I'd buy it.

12-04-2011

The bunny approves.

. (\(\
. (='.')
o(_&quot&quot

Lusty Pirate

12-04-2011

Quote:
SeanAnony:
I'd buy it.

I think if they did some kind of Christmas discount on it, a lot of people would. Especially if you could only get it this Christmas.

HotHit

12-04-2011

I buy all the christmas skins for my favourite champs (as long as they're not Kog'maw with three better skin choices or something like that). Urgot is on that list.

Free money right here Riot.

Lusty Pirate

12-04-2011

Quote:
hothit:
i buy all the christmas skins for my favourite champs (as long as they're not kog'maw with three better skin choices or something like that). Urgot is on that list.

Free money right here riot.

ya hear that riot?? Free money!!!

Lusty Pirate

12-04-2011

Bump!

Lusty Pirate

12-04-2011

Looks like they had already planned on making snowman urgot! NOW ALL THEY NEED IS AFFIRMATION THAT WE'D BUY IT!

http://news.replays.net//news/webdownloadphoto/2011-1-14/1295032501_1.jpg

Lusty Pirate

12-04-2011

Bump, somebody post how much you like/dislike this idea, I'm feeling forever alone looking at all my posts xD